2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

At this point I think it's safe to say that 00' is sort of the "BIP" of the SB Dunk thread. :Dl
I'm proud to be compared with John. Hes a major resource in this thread. Even though SBs are not among my highest priorities, I enjoy following this thread because of people like him. It's a glimpse back to what NT was like before the sneaker craze jumped the shark.
...and my man BIP dating himself lol. 
You know that dating myself is all I do here.
tongue.gif
No shame though.

Real talk, though, knowledge of 90210 made sleeping with white girls like 40% easier in the early- to mid-90s!

Donna Martin Graduates!!!

...see, I just dated myself again... old enough to have a sex life in the early to mid 90s!

Got something cooking on its way to me soon.
laugh.gif

My next SB pickup should be here this week hopefully.  Slacker of a seller took a while to ship.

For now, I'll have to ignore all of these pics of the SPOTs.  Chasing some of the older stuff that I avoided when SB resell prices made Jordan resell prices look like child's play.  Naturally Supremes and a good bit of the Pink box stuff will always be up there, but some of the other golden age stuff hasn't gone up by much thankfully.

been messin w/ nike elite socks for a while but no SB socks. About to order a few pairs of CCS i think. Anyone wear sb socks? all info appreciated

Signed up long time ago, then it looks like i wasn't signed up. So i've been lurking for a while. finally created a new account today. Hopefully I can share as much helpful information as i get from these forums.

Finally saw some indepth pictures of the concord dunks at my local shop... changed my opinion quick haha, they are pretty mint 
smokin.gif
, its pretty low key shop (pushead 2's sat for a couple days there), but with them being so small they dont ship out of province for quickstrikes (im in canada)  so if im able to, im going to try my best to double up and ill throw someone here a pair at retail plus shipping to you dudes that make this thread as good as it is, my way of giving back cause this thread not only helped me get a couple sb's i was looking for this year, youve done legit checks for me and re kindled my lost love for sb's lol

John those wheats though! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I found an auction for 3Ms that started at 135. It is now at 147 with three days left. BIN price was $180 shipped. Shouldve grabbed it then

Last edited:
Actually guys, they appear to have dropped their prices on ridefourever.com.  I see that they have WPF for 115, Krampus for 112, they have a few more deals up there as well but, the size run does vary.  I hope that this helps those in the hunt!

things are starting to heat up for SB's.... WPF, Krampus, BHM, McRads, SPoT, and Concords... :smokin And the best part is they're all flying under the radar thanks to hype beast Jordans

We should create a Team Nike SB and leave all the release info to PMs between the members. Then, after a few hours, we can post the info in the thread.

Good example of why you should keep links and info to PM. Funny thing is Kicksdeals usually post deals from links that they get from NT. They don't even give credit where its due. Horrible site.
kicksdeals is the worst. Another site trying to make a quick buck. Looking through their timeline, I can't believe they had the audacity to post finishline size updates for the blk/red XI release :smh:. One of the many reasons I always PM people or regulars that I know are in need.

We should create a Team Nike SB and leave all the release info to PMs between the members. Then, after a few hours, we can post the info in the thread.

Sounds Good! 

We did this for New Balance's and it works really well. 

Does the debacle that was "NTOC" ring a bell to anybody?

It may work; it may not.

But, the genie has been out of the bottle. NT is no longer the only fish in a small pond. There are plenty of other places for lurkers to get their info.

Back
Top Bottom