2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm liking the 4th of july's also..

I just leave this here for you small footers

Last edited:
I'm liking the 4th of july's also..

I just leave this here for you small footers

NOT SMALL ENOUGH THOUGH.

Man #TeamSmallFoot is if you GS :lol: Case closed. Ya'll don't know our struggle--YA'LL DON'T FEEL OUR PAIN. Except #TeamBigFoot. Cuz ya'll go through it too. That's a nice price too. IMO that's better than almost everything posted the last .... idk... all pages. Goldenrods are all!

Last edited:
Yeah Size 9 is that, you get to buy samples and actually wear them size. I wish I was a size 9. I'd have so many more pairs now.

Regarding the issue of wearing shoes to work, I very much like what I do. However, I do wish I could wear sneakers to work on days other than Friday.

Occasionally, I'll wear subdued sneakers and dark jeans during the week, presuming I have no external meetings. But, I don't abuse it. It was me who actually pushed for casual Friday and got that policy instituted in the first place. :smokin

Goldenrods looking nice -

Here's my pairs. Regular and NYC version

Nice Heineys, Verse. ...Recycled pic

For work I consistently wear griptapes....

They last a long time, and even when dirty they still don't look bad when they're destroyed. I just re-up every 8-10 months.

Those City Attacks. One day I will own a pair. Probably thanks to the help @Bip has sent my way.

Back
Top Bottom