2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Gona Un-DS these today. Some of the best leather I've seen on dunks lately. 

It actually annoys me that I got back into the sneaker game so recently. Missed out on a bunch of good Concepts collabs. And they're literally a 10 min walk from my house :/
THE LORD WILL REQUIRE YOUR ASSISTANCE ONCE THEIR AIR MAX DROPS ; )
Lol are you now Scott Disick? 
laugh.gif

The whole "patriotic" thing is overrated/empty slogan, joints are made in sweatshops with slave labor. Now that's the American way....capitalism.
Forreal.  Sometimes it's as simple as liking the way a shoe looks.  We don't have to take this ish so serious 24/7
Nice, I was thinking about using the orange laces but I don't wear anything orange. Dope for a Giants fan tho

LIES!!!
laugh.gif

I have an ebay search saved for "nike sb sz 12" & wouldve scooped those up inna heart beat
laugh.gif
Youre right it was $91.00 shipped.
laugh.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-L...Tjvla2v8058Tx1veaIoYs%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Ebay is a great place for old SBs that aren't Heinys, Freddys, Homers, or $400+ pairs.. with patience
Had those on my watch list and snoozed.  Nice come up.
nice shots of the guccis and boarder blues!
i might have to pass on the bao**** because i already spent my cash on these pickups

Murdered the thread as usual.  Good stuff.

Sweeeet dunk collection! I thought mine was good but that is a really good collection. I wish I could come up on some pistachios in a 9.5 or 10

Thanks, homie.

Took me a long time to find those.

I won an auction last year, and the seller let me know that they'd started to get that loose midsole/upper connection from sitting in storage. Took the wind out of my sail the morning after I won/

@verse001 always bringin' heat and dope pics...Repped. It's too bad someone like you doesn't get samples/shoes early to take pics of...
THIS
Trading my spacejam dunks for takashi 2s Is that a good deal?
did you pay retail? If you did, then it's not a bad deal...your definitely coming up in terms of wearability since your never gonna have to worry about your soles turning piss yellow with the takashi's.  BTW, Takashi 2's were made with some quality materials and some of the sickest details ever on an SB...TRUST 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts  
welp, game over.

Last edited:
How would the takashi 2s fit compared to the newer dunks? Hopefully a little loose. I ended up offering $180 instead of trading for my space jams.
bip roberts bip roberts those blue on blue dunk lows are dope what are they called?

Last edited:
Every time I refresh my subscription page I see this thread and think to myself "Fastest Movinest Thread in da whole NikeTalk Forum!" in the voice of this guy:

Even just those insoles. I want to tape them to the top of my feet and walk around everywhere. Wearing nothing but those. I mean nothing but those.

Last edited:
I just feel like there should be more to the shoes.. Engraved leather tongue tab, a dope star pattern that looks out of place, and a SICK insole.. What is nike doing with these? Why just a black shoe?

Last edited:
i dont think i would want to be stepping on the declaration of independence everytime i put them on though :rofl:
even the flag insole is kind of pushing it :tongue:

Last edited:
Yall dudes doing to much.I like the shoe just like that and want nothing else extra added to it but my foot inside it lol.

Less is more sometimes.

I just feel like there should be more to the shoes.. Engraved leather tongue tab, a dope star pattern that looks out of place, and a SICK insole.. What is nike doing with these? Why just a black shoe?
I like that they're simple and understated but the other shoe does need the stripes.

i dont think i would want to be stepping on the declaration of independence everytime i put them on though
roll.gif
Those pairs are just for NSA employees
Shhhhhhhh dey watching
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom