2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hogan - Red/Yellow/Red

Undertaker - Black/Dark Purple

Bret Hart - Black/Pink

Ric Flair - Blue/Metallic Gold
macho man randy savage  x slim jim (yellow/red)

the bushwackers - snow camo 

laugh.gif

this is fun

Haha, what have I started?! Love it though. The ones my bro and I talked about were:

Hulkamania 

Diamond Dallas Page - incorporate some rugged denim, and some blonde faux fur/hair, with some purple in there as well

Harlem Heat - Black based with Flames on the insoles

The Big Show/Giant - Oversized/overstuffed uber fat tongue

Hacksaw Jim Duggan - 2x4 faux woodgrain on the midsole, red/white/blue

Rey Mysterio - crazy colors like his luchador mask

Razor Ramon - janoski style thin, "toothpick" colored laces

Jake The Snake- army green/snakeskin

Million Dollar Man-black/gold

Classy Freddie Blassy-sequins/any color

Brutis The Barber- black/pink

British Bulldogs-red/white/blue

Ricky The Dragon Steamboat-red/yellow

Jimmy" The Mouth of the South" Hart-black/pink incorporate the megaphone!!!

I showed my age there a little bit!

I liked Sting back in the day, but I don't think there's much we can do there.. in fact the venoms and all black/white dunks might already doing it. UNless we're talking NWA/NWO red/black sting

Haha, what have I started?! Love it though. The ones my bro and I talked about were:

Hulkamania 

Diamond Dallas Page - incorporate some rugged denim, and some blonde faux fur/hair, with some purple in there as well

Harlem Heat - Black based with Flames on the insoles

The Big Show/Giant - Oversized/overstuffed uber fat tongue

Hacksaw Jim Duggan - 2x4 faux woodgrain on the midsole, red/white/blue

Rey Mysterio - crazy colors like his luchador mask

Razor Ramon - janoski style thin, "toothpick" colored laces

Yes, please. Honestly though, they all sound dope. You've got the creative juices flowing now...:lol:

I liked Sting back in the day, but I don't think there's much we can do there.. in fact the venoms and all black/white dunks might already doing it. UNless we're talking NWA/NWO red/black sting

You could do an old school sting when he wore the mix of bright colors and had the bleach blonde flattop. Put a scorpion logo on the shoe some where too. Id also be down for a Shawn michaels or a d generation x version. And someone already mentioned the Bret hart one

Val venis needs a dunk.

I know im late, but giraffes!? Was it me or did only premier get them online?

Bouta pay bay prices before it gets heavy

Yeah how bout warrior. Painted on muscles and arm tassels like the lobster bands

Premier just put them online first, just like the snakeskins, they will release online in other shops in the very near future.  Don't go to the bay for the giraffes just yet!

Was talking with my bro the other day about how dope a few SBs themed by wrestlers could be. A "Hulkamania" dunk would be crazy, BROTHER.

But in all honesty, I'd be all over a DDP dunk. 

Anyway, not to derail. Maybe a good topic next time for @John00
 's famous questions. Lots of possibilities. 

Ultimate Warrior Dunk would be awesome too

Ric Flair's would come with "the real world's champ" lace locks

the inside of the shoe would be his robes material

Last edited:
a Mick Foley dunk, with Cactus Jack, Mankind and dude love all in one, with a what the dunk flavor to it

Cactus Jack - Black base, yellow accents w/ plaid liner. FIRE

Mankind - Distressed brown leather, White accents, Antique bronze eyelets, and a tongue to match his tie w/ a masked smiley face. Bonus Points for "Have a Nice Day" on the insole? Yeah, I'm with that...lol

Back
Top Bottom