2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Um.. please tell me bao****' will be easy to cop.. any in the bay area!?!? The bays got one preorder goin for quite bs rightnow.. 55 bidders too. Anyone familiar with tuesday drops??

Blacksheep and premier have the best pics imo

Hm these are blue instead of black huh? I was interested but I guess I'm not anymore lol..

And on the "wrestling pack" talk...how about a pair with colors from the old WWF logo??

But that Ultimate Warrior/Hulkster pack would be dope! One of my favorite wrestling matches was when the Warrior upset the Hulkster and had both the intercontinental and heavy weight belt at the same time lol. Two of my favorite wrestlers at that time. This would be me if this ever came to production lol

Last edited:
a Mick Foley dunk, with Cactus Jack, Mankind and dude love all in one, with a what the dunk flavor to it
Mick has so much potential. even his classic plaid button-down turned sleeve-less look

They could easily make four different shoes. dude love janos? 
smokin.gif
 got my ear

Um.. please tell me bao****' will be easy to cop.. any in the bay area!?!? The bays got one preorder goin for quite bs rightnow.. 55 bidders too. Anyone familiar with tuesday drops??
You're stressing for no reason fam..they're a GR so it'll drop at random places at random dates, just whenever Nike sends the stock their way. Seems like these are a tad hyped up..

You're stressing for no reason fam..they're a GR so it'll drop at random places at random dates, just whenever Nike sends the stock their way. Seems like these are a tad hyped up..
just need them to last till about late may early june so i can cop, if not im sure there will be a pair or two i can scoop off the bay

Decided to unDS these today. Definitely glad I scooped these on the low. The purple pops. S/O to @john00 for the oop once again.

Also if you're looking for a cheap way to stack your kicks and save the boxes use moving boxes. I got the idea from shoe wolf and his recommend for a box that was 20x15x15 worked out as it holds 6 pairs of dunks neatly and easy to box up. however you have to go to a specialty box store and the boxes run about $4 a pop so it doesn't end up being cheap as opposed to a rack.

So I went the cheaper way and got the small moving boxes from Home Depot. They measure 16 x 12 x 12. They fit 3 dunk boxes or jordan boxes with a bit of room height wise however they do stick out of the box so you can't seal the boxes but it's still a convenient way to store and move. Also I'm a size 11 so for you smaller footed people it might work out better.

Obviously if you mind the branding on the side not for you but still they're only 74 cents each. It's super clean and makes shoes easily accessible since their only stacked 3 at a time.

Last edited:
Decided to unDS these today. Definitely glad I scooped these on the low. The purple pops. S/O to @john00 for the oop once again.

Also if you're looking for a cheap way to stack your kicks and save the boxes use moving boxes. I got the idea from shoe wolf and his recommend for a box that was 20x15x15 worked out as it holds 6 pairs of dunks neatly and easy to box up. however you have to go to a specialty box store and the boxes run about $4 a pop so it doesn't end up being cheap as opposed to a rack.

So I went the cheaper way and got the small moving boxes from Home Depot. They measure 16 x 12 x 12. They fit 3 dunk boxes or jordan boxes with a bit of room. You can't seal the boxes but it's still a convenient way to store and move.

Obviously if you mind the branding on the side not for you but still they're only 74 cents each. It's super clean and makes shoes easily accessible since their only stacked 3 at a time.
Thanks for this! My boxes have been leaning as of late and I've been trying to think of alternatives to going to the container store and dropping the same amount I would on shoes lol 

So I went the cheaper way and got the small moving boxes from Home Depot. They measure 16 x 12 x 12. They fit 3 dunk boxes or jordan boxes with a bit of room height wise however they do stick out of the box so you can't seal the boxes but it's still a convenient way to store and move. Also I'm a size 11 so for you smaller footed people it might work out better.

That's a really good idea. Def need to look into this. Especially because of how cheap it is. Repped.

Do you know if home depot had a slightly bigger box?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom