2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How many purple cut off denim shorts do you own?
roll.gif

Couldn't find any coupon codes for kinetic but they ship free on orders over 99.  Giraffes came out to $98, added a $2 sticker (cheapest thing I could find lol), good to go, free shipping!  vs 9.95 UPS ground charge, saves 7.95, not a fortune but every penny counts Thanks again @ TJB679.  

Couldn't find any coupon codes for kinetic but they ship free on orders over 99.  Giraffes came out to $98, added a $2 sticker (cheapest thing I could find lol), good to go, free shipping!  vs 9.95 UPS ground charge, saves 7.95, not a fortune but every penny counts Thanks again @ TJB679.  
No prob man, and yeah I almost mentioned if you just buy something else for a buck or more it's free shipping.

Can anybody shed some light on how blazers fit vs dunks? I'm a size 11 in recent dunk highs (tiffs, somps, civilists) but thinking about picking up a couple blazers. In the past (4-5 yrs ago) I ran them 1/2 up but what about now?

As being relatively new, care to clarify what that means, and where they are? I love these shoes and definitely wanna rock a pair

He's saying that the sites that sell fakes are starting to sell tiffs, so be careful not to buy a fake pair.

As being relatively new, care to clarify what that means, and where they are? I love these shoes and definitely wanna rock a pair

Never mind, re read it, just saw tiff high. Haha

On another note, anybody have any on feet of the olive/turbo green found on premier? Can't make up my mind

It's a warning that the replica sites AKA FAKES are showing up. It's a warning to be careful if the price is too good, and or you deal with someone you're not familiar with.

He's saying that the sites that sell fakes are starting to sell tiffs, so be careful not to buy a fake pair.

All the sites I've seen or researched through google or forums of fakes or replicas, I never see any that actually send you the shoe. I usually see that the site is just a fake site, no contact info, takes your money and never sends the product. So I'm curious as to where these sites are that someone buys them and actually gets the shoe. If that makes sense. I'd rather pay over retail for the real thing than close to retail for a cheap fake.

Can anybody shed some light on how blazers fit vs dunks? I'm a size 11 in recent dunk highs (tiffs, somps, civilists) but thinking about picking up a couple blazers. In the past (4-5 yrs ago) I ran them 1/2 up but what about now?
I haven't gotten any blazers since more near the end of the blue box era. They all fit TTS for me except for the blazer lows with cupsole. As far as the newer ones Im not sure. I've been eyeing the obsidian/white ones for awhile now too.

I haven't gotten any blazers since more near the end of the blue box era. They all fit TTS for me except for the blazer lows with cupsole. As far as the newer ones Im not sure. I've been eyeing the obsidian/white ones for awhile now too.
thanks man, repped. been eye a couple myself just as beaters. something different.

All the sites I've seen or researched through google or forums of fakes or replicas, I never see any that actually send you the shoe. I usually see that the site is just a fake site, no contact info, takes your money and never sends the product. So I'm curious as to where these sites are that someone buys them and actually gets the shoe. If that makes sense. I'd rather pay over retail for the real thing than close to retail for a cheap fake.
Check Youtube. There's been a bunch of ppl rocking fakes from sites and doing reviews on Youtube I'm sure they'll have sites.

Just read about the hulks- didn't know. Not too up to date on my dunks history, sadly. What about a Bruce Banner/ The Hulk dunk pair? That'd be pretty cool. Have the Banner one be like lab coat themed, then the hulks be a better version of the old hulks. Maybe a high top banner and low top hulks.

Just read about the hulks- didn't know. Not too up to date on my dunks history, sadly. What about a Bruce Banner/ The Hulk dunk pair? That'd be pretty cool. Have the Banner one be like lab coat themed, then the hulks be a better version of the old hulks. Maybe a high top banner and low top hulks.

They could do it in all grey.

Back
Top Bottom