2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@robinthicke  never made it down to Blades today homie - lmk if you're still looking by Friday I have the day off and will be running shoe related errands.

Man I just want to know more about the Stars dunks and how I can buy a few pairs already.

old news but new to me.. don't mind the socks.

I work in shipping/receiving so I CAN wear whatever I want to work but if I like/respect the shoe at all I SHOULDN'T wear it.
i worked shipping/receiving at a nike outlet during college.. good times back in the early 2000's.. especially that Paris Dunk B-Grade shipment the day I was off.. still.. how do the kids these days say.. "salty"? LOL.. learned quick that it's every man/woman for themselves when it comes to certain shoes. Can't be mad at that.

I wish I could wear sneakers daily; I'm super jelly of people who get to wear kicks to work

It's just about the time of the year when HR at my office does it's annual reminder that miniskirts/yoga pants/sheer sundresses aren't work appropriate. We only get like 9 dress down Fridays throughout the year, and very rarely consecutively. The next one I can think of that I know we'll get is when all the partners from all the offices meet for some retreat in early July. The office springs for decent pizza on those days for us poor saps that don't like to dip into personal time when everyone is out.

But since I never directly interact with clients (just judges and court staff) I sort of get a pass. A while back when there was a different office manager/HR manager they gave me some guff, but for the past 3 years nobody has said anything about whatever I wear, but since I'm out in all kinds of weather I tend to take a look at what I'll be dealing with before I make my morning decision, and I tend to go for shoes that feel really comfortable for walking a couple of miles a day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom