2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Your wallet thanks you. Because I missed them, I copped something else for a great price tonight. Would have been sad if I ordered them today.

Made a grand and got a pair of born in the USA's there today so I would have like to get at least the se premiers to add to an awesome day

Not sure if these pics of "Baoh a u s" have been posted already..... but basically the inspiration behind the colors in case people were wondering. Someone was asking why the darker blue laces as the second set, and I think it's because of the counter tops and the menu board inside the restaurant.
The famous Human Panda

Ive been thinkin bout buyin the vday lows and throwin those red laces in the white lows and white in the vday

I randomly thought about how I missed the YOTH for retail earlier and cried a little inside...

Yeah, I've never seen below $275 and they usually are missing box or cheetah print laces. This dude seems real cool and provided extra photos so I bought them. $175 shipped, i'll post pictures when I receive them next week.
That's awesome dude. I can't wait till I get a bit older (only 19, in first year of college) and get some money together to really build my collection with classics that I've always wanted like these.

That's awesome dude. I can't wait till I get a bit older (only 19, in first year of college) and get some money together to really build my collection with classics that I've always wanted like these.
Plenty of time for that. Just enjoy college right now haha. Don't need classics for that.

Plenty of time for that. Just enjoy college right now haha. Don't need classics for that.
I go to college near Albany, NY and you have gross winter weather for so long I haven't worn anything other than some Nike OMS for months 
mean.gif

I wear my sneakers to work and change at my desk

Did the Bao ha us drop today? Went to my local and didn't see them.

Back
Top Bottom