2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

OK.......I'm not crazy then....LOL.

Oh well, back to use my own monies for this expensive habit....:smh: :smokin

Last edited:
@DanVSMan

I logged in as soon as I got the app update and they were already gone. The red pair wasn't that bad looking to me, but it wasn't something I'd go out of my way to get or pay resale prices on.
I think the black pair is the only one that looks even decent. The red one is WAY too much going on.

Damn, it's amazing how fast an ugly shoe like the supreme
had a pair of black 10.5s in my cart but couldn't check out fast enough. They would've funded a pair + of supreme highs.
Same with a 9.. I put a 1 in front of my phone number and it made me take a second to change it. Doesn't really matter. I was honestly copping to resell to some hype beasts to pay for SB habits so I'm not mad :tongue: No hate please lol.

EDIT: Seems like everyone in here was doing the same... That's what I like to see! If they want to look ridiculous let them pay ridiculous prices.

Last edited:
I tried to cop the Foams strictly to sell; I'm not even gonna front

I had them in my cart but people kept coming in my office :lol:

I feel like those products like wearable shoe trees/force fields and sole protectors are used by those IG flexers who wear their shoes for a handful of times and then sell them as "VVVVVVVVVVVVNDS or PADS" but that's just me.

I use force fields for shoes that run big, like the tiff highs. Got the same size as all my other aqua box dunks and I wouldn't say my feet are swimming, but maybe wading in the water? Lol. Especially in the toe area. That space combined with how horribly they crease wasn't a good look. Force fields are perfect for space filling. I never purposefully half size up to use them though, they're more of a last resort.

I use force fields for shoes that run big, like the tiff highs. Got the same size as all my other aqua box dunks and I wouldn't say my feet are swimming, but maybe wading in the water? Lol. Especially in the toe area. That space combined with how horribly they crease wasn't a good look. Force fields are perfect for space filling. I never purposefully half size up to use them though, they're more of a last resort.
Diamond highs run big? o.0

What shoe am I wearing then?

nice tried but took to long for my CC info, don't really care for them but would have been a nice come up, congrats 
have you copped on supreme before? what i did was added a random item to my cart, opened new window took item out of cart, back to first window where all information is entered already fully filled out, then you open new tab and refresh and wait and add to card then go back to first window and checkout, gg

have you copped on supreme before? what i did was added a random item to my cart, opened new window took item out of cart, back to first window where all information is entered already fully filled out, then you open new tab and refresh and wait and add to card then go back to first window and checkout, gg
Same ish as SW.

Wish I knew that before. Oh well. 

Ahh I see, no that was my 1st time, not in to all the supreme hype like that they have some nice things but, just not my style or in my interest 

Diamond highs run big? o.0
What shoe am I wearing then?

They do for me. I normally half size up from TTS because my feet are wide. For example, not aqua boxes but compared to my UCS and neckfaces, those have a considerably larger amount of room as to where I should have went TTS. Maybe it's just the pair I got or something, but that's how they fit me.

Guys i'm extremely torn between what 2 SB's I should get. 

I've been a little frustrated striking out on major releases. And I just want a f***ing 2014 blue box already. 

I have the snake eyes at premier for 106 shipped no promo code

or

the all white joints for 88 shipped from CCS

What should I go with?

I have a lot of black and red shoes but I know the snakeyes are limited. 
frown.gif

Last edited:

Catching up on this thread got me like this bruh
It was alright until yesterday afternoon with that premier drop and then in a matter of minutes we had around 100 more posts.
I was like 70 pages back, lol.  Haven't been able to pay much attention to NT since late last week.
I'm not even tryna read the couple pages that go by when I sleep and you out here catching up from 70 pages back
eek.gif
I just don't like asking stuff that's been discussed already.  Rather take the time to catch up and stay outta the convo for a few days.  At least I don't miss all of the laughs, lol.
Chill with the force field slander though....
Don't offer enough benefit to make up for the comfort issues.

I've been a little frustrated striking out on major releases. And I just want a f***ing 2014 blue box already. 

or

What should I go with?

frown.gif

Brah, you are grown so buy what you like, but me personally all white sb's are just blah, I would go with the snake eyes, being limited makes no difference.

Except if your one of those "unicorn"sizes   

or

What should I go with?
I have a lot of black and red shoes but I know the snakeyes are limited. :frown:  
Snake eyes are limited? If you want the snake eyes search for seller: cookiesdesign on eBay, he's got them for $85 shipped

or

What should I go with?

frown.gif

snake eyes are a premium GR (not really limited)... chances are good youll be able to get em at discount... at this point id go with whichever u can get discount on 1st

Last edited:
Snake eyes are limited? If you want the snake eyes search for seller: cookiesdesign on eBay, he's got them for $85 shipped
Ya I think they were dubbed a "limited" release but they have been restocked and marked down a few times 

Last edited:
bags on your feet or taking your shoes off?
laugh.gif

I was down DC area for a wedding last week and I was wearing my SB 1's in the rain and someone was came up to me and was like "why are you wearing those in the rain?!?!"
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I know what you mean.
Back on Feb. 28th, I went to Disneyland, and it was poaring, but I wore my Tiffs anyways.
I kept getting weird stares and even a couple times people, who obliviously knew what they were, and were coming up to me telling me that I shouldn't wear them in the rain because they were "too valuable."
I just laughed and said, "they're just sneaks, they're made to be worn," and walk away.

Back
Top Bottom