2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks for the good info on cookiesdesign just repped , I just bought the snakeskin lows for 85.  It wasn't really about design it was purely price. I wouldn't mind having either in my collection. Might get the whites if the right opportunity arrives. 

Quick NON-SB Related Question:  Did you guys try today for the supreme x nike foamposite ; I got 2 epic cart jacks. And then just quit. 

Thanks for the good info on cookiesdesign just repped , I just bought the snakeskin lows for 85.  It wasn't really about design it was purely price. I wouldn't mind having either in my collection. Might get the whites if the right opportunity arrives. 
All good bro...you just missed the all white lows for $70 from ccs but just keep an eye out for whenever they do they $15 off $75 sales if you're wanting them cheaper sooner, otherwise wait a little longer until they sit at local shops

Plus never said they were limited, I said just said I thought they dubbed that, not trying to give out bad info

Last edited:

My bad guys, had to check for myself got confused they were not limited but just a PRM release, excuse me.
By the way homie. That wire brush trick didn't really work. :/

It helped bring the nap up a little bit but color is still off. Hoping to just suck it up this week and buy a DS pair, possibly sell those sometime down the road. 

It helped bring the nap up a little bit but color is still off. Hoping to just suck it up this week and buy a DS pair, possibly sell those sometime down the road. 
Ya it was worth a shot, when you were cleaning them did you see any of the dye come off the shoes at all?

Last edited:

All the talk of painted customs had me thinking... If you wanted to experiment, you could try dying them using something like:

http://angelusshoepolish.com/collections/suede-dye/products/pink-suede-dye

be careful, it's a little more difficult than painting and important to spot-test first

I think I'd rather not F with them anymore. Its honestly not THAT bad, and at the end of the day Im not going to stress about a shoe that much. 

I tried to cop the Foams strictly to sell; I'm not even gonna front

I had them in my cart but people kept coming in my office
laugh.gif
I added to cart and then gave some serious thought to how my perceptions of myself would change if I bought a shoe I didn't like to screw someone out of $750 for a quick come up. I get that it's a business for some people, and a lucrative one at that, but as a sneaker enthusiast, I can't bring myself to do that to another person who desperately wants the shoe to rock.

I added to cart and then gave some serious thought to how my perceptions of myself would change if I bought a shoe I didn't like to screw someone out of $750 for a quick come up. I get that it's a business for some people, and a lucrative one at that, but as a sneaker enthusiast, I can't bring myself to do that to another person who desperately wants the shoe to rock.
Except, the vast majority of people don't want these to rock, haha. I get your point though. 

Except, the vast majority of people don't want these to rock, haha. I get your point though. 
Even then. I just can't do it. Every shoe I own, I've worn except for my SOMP's sz 9.5 cuz I'm looking to get a size swap somehow for a 10. I only buy shoes to wear. I only sell shoes if it isn't what I expected (IE I don't like it as much as I thought I would on feet), or if I'm trying to get something more valuable to me. I'll never do the resell thing because there's this image stuck in my head of someone all butthurt cuz they couldn't get their shoes that I only bought for a quick come up. Seems straight selfish to me.

LOL buy a pair of couple hundred dollar sneakers and suddenly you're a shameless idiot. 
sick.gif
 SMH at these people.
please tell me what ***** this fool in the big bangs is doing, this was in orlando, clark put this fool on blast on twitter way back when i now remember......
roll.gif

That's the one that looks the most decent in my opinion. Red is way too much. However, I don't really like the print so neither is that appealing to me.
Optimal for me would have been to buy and trade for skunks or sell for $ and cop Skunks. 

Back
Top Bottom