2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i dont mind creases hell it happens... i wear dunks daily so to think they wont crease is just a dumb theory but i do restuff my kicks n place them in there boxes once im done wearing them for the day... its the same thing when it comes to cleaning the bottom of your soles its just peoples preferences really...

Yea I dont mind the soles but I hate when they really start yellowing.I found that taking the paper out of the boxes really does reduce yellowing.

Talking about wearing kicks it been raining here in nor call these last few days

Wear them it what they're for

I 2nd THAT!

It’s all but over now, but Premier just executed what probably one of their biggest SB restock ever. Included in this sudden event was the Nike SB Dunk Low Giraffe's, and several more big-ticket items that made 2014 an exciting year of skate shoes. Did you get lucky this time? Let us know in the comments below. The Nike SB Dunk Low Giraffe features giraffe print leather with orange accents on the tag insole and extra laces. Continue reading to see the full set of images on them and then grab this Nike SB Dunk Low “Giraffe” release from the team at Premier before they’re gone again. $98.

Via [ SkateShoesPH ]
talking like were at the end of 2014 
laugh.gif
 were only a 3rd into the year

Last edited:

It’s all but over now, but Premier just executed what probably one of their biggest SB restock ever. Included in this sudden event was the Nike SB Dunk Low Giraffe's, and several more big-ticket items that made 2014 an exciting year of skate shoes. Did you get lucky this time? Let us know in the comments below. The Nike SB Dunk Low Giraffe features giraffe print leather with orange accents on the tag insole and extra laces. Continue reading to see the full set of images on them and then grab this Nike SB Dunk Low “Giraffe” release from the team at Premier before they’re gone again. $98.

Via [ SkateShoesPH ]

what else restocked on premier? ive been on it all day and that was the only shoe that came back.

Yeah, I read that too, "biggest restock ever"

Marketing at it's finest, dope shop though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, they sure did have a better restock than any other skate shop. Premiers and 510s is good in my eyes. 

I always hate when i go away from this thread for a lil bit and come back to see 50+ new posts ... instantly start to get mad at myself thinkin i missed something :smh:

luckily it was nothing this time

It’s all but over now, but Premier just executed what probably one of their biggest SB restock ever.http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=Search&PID=22744

Via [ SkateShoesPH ]

Seriously?...guess they weren't around for Premier's 15 days of blue box restocks last year then. So they restocked 510's, branded Premiers and non-branded Premiers and this is the biggest restock ever...ok makes sense. It was cool that they restocked a few things but they really need to make a story out of it and blow it way out of proportion?...@John00's last question is on point with sneaker blogs doing this kind of "reporting".

Last edited:
^^^ Only shoes I dont do that with are my Roshes. Other than that, everything is stuffed. 

Seriously?...guess they weren't around for Premier's 15 days of blue box restocks last year then. So they restocked 510's, branded Premiers and non-branded Premiers and this is the biggest restock ever...ok makes sense.

This, I wanted to say hit us with some blue boxes or something like last time.

Seriously?...guess they weren't around for Premier's 15 days of blue box restocks last year then. So they restocked 510's, branded Premiers and non-branded Premiers and this is the biggest restock ever...ok makes sense. It was cool that they restocked a few things but they really need to make a story out of it and blow it way out of proportion?...@John00's last question is on point with sneaker blogs doing this kind of "reporting".
Yeah this is a prime example.

not even ig must be a cali thing cuz if they made nice leather that never creased n put them on dunks i would love that... a plus for the kobe 8 EM no creases :lol:  

See the thing is if it's nice leather it's going to crease. That's one of the things that makes nice leather nice, softness, malleability, you should be able to see the shoe wrinkle a bit if you press into the leather with your fingers. One of my favorite shoes The Air Safari retro from 03 (I've never seen an actual 87 pair for sale) creases from the get go, but the leather they used on it is so soft and nice that it'd be weird to see it not crease.

See the thing is if it's nice leather it's going to crease. That's one of the things that makes nice leather nice, softness, malleability, you should be able to see the shoe wrinkle a bit if you press into the leather with your fingers. One of my favorite shoes The Air Safari retro from 03 (I've never seen an actual 87 pair for sale) creases from the get go, but the leather they used on it is so soft and nice that it'd be weird to see it not crease.
this was my point... the green taxis have much nicer leather then the recent leather kicks so i knew why it was messed up... i checked the outsole of em and they had no heel drag like dude just wore em in side n was sitting around. the shoes didnt have any stains just the leather on the toe box was super "collapsed" so i stuck force fields due to them being bigger then my normal size for lows n to bring up the toe box n take out most of the creases, i say most cuz theres still creases in em but not as bad as before. plus its not like adding force fields brings down the quality of materials that the dunk has 
happy.gif
 i cant see myself adding force fields on my TTS dunks though would definitely be uncomfortable. saw the chance to kill 2 birds with one stone so i took it 
wink.gif
 also $80 for em was a no brainer for me

Love getting deliveries at work. Finally scooped some concords (I got the flu right before the release and had been salty about it for a year lol) for just over retail and homie even included the original receipt. Add my girl's roshes (and maybe a pair for me) coming today and it was a good haul. In related news, I need to chill but Nike just added World Cup options to ID so that probably won't happen 
roll.gif

Love getting deliveries at work. Finally scooped some concords (I got the flu right before the release and had been salty about it for a year lol) for just over retail and homie even included the original receipt. Add my girl's roshes (and maybe a pair for me) coming today and it was a good haul. In related news, I need to chill but Nike just added World Cup options to ID so that probably won't happen 
roll.gif

I have been in the here forever but i just got back in town from work and haven't been on the talk all week. Thanks for the info, didn't need the extra 30 million comment, thats why i apologized up front. Repped you anyway for responding

.... I know what you mean; searching the thread of info is pretty great though too (little magnifying symbol next to subscribe to thread) . And google; lots of blogs have been talking about this shoe, given that it's new the info will be new as well.

There's a story on SN about a customized SB Dunk High done up with a Cork theme

Comments like that are why I kind of stick to just this thread.

Back
Top Bottom