2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was never into it heavily when I was young, I didn't have many friends in my neighborhood because I got bussed to a school outside of my normal district for g/t classes, and my older brother was 9 years older than me so at the age I'd have been getting into it, I got to hear about how fake and phony it was.

I did grow up watching the Tour de France and Formula 1 racing on LATE night sports broadcasts. Looking back I can see why I was picked on, I was a very odd child.

I was never into it heavily when I was young, I didn't have many friends in my neighborhood because I got bussed to a school outside of my normal district for g/t classes, and my older brother was 9 years older than me so at the age I'd have been getting into it, I got to hear about how fake and phony it was.

I did grow up watching the Tour de France and Formula 1 racing on LATE night sports broadcasts. Looking back I can see why I was picked on, I was a very odd child.
Speaking of Tour de France, I missed the supreme foams but today I got a pair of new balance 574 cobbled classic garmin sharp kicks. Only 75 made and 12 were given to the team:http://m.newbalance.com/on/demandwa...T-article?bundle=1840&cat=classics&filter=all

Good come up

Pretty sick customs
Source: NiceKicks

So is the general consensus with the fit of the 510 is that they fit half a size small?

If you went with your normal size how did it fit?

Wanna try and get it right the first time.

Thanks.

You will regret your life if you get the 510's in your true size lol. The ONLY shoes I've ever had to size up on were the LeBron 9's but i def should've sized up on these. 3rd time wearing them today and at 1st they feel like they feel better but after a few minutes you get that pain in your pinky or the toe next to it is cramped and falls asleep lol. Think imma get rid of them or try to trade for a bigger size.

Size 11 btw.............................

You will regret your life if you get the 510's in your true size lol. The ONLY shoes I've ever had to size up on were the LeBron 9's but i def should've sized up on these. 3rd time wearing them today and at 1st they feel like they feel better but after a few minutes you get that pain in your pinky or the toe next to it is cramped and falls asleep lol. Think imma get rid of them or try to trade for a bigger size.

if u got any regular dunks or 6.0 dunks or dunk IDs swap the insoles out. itll help with the toe cramming problem

Exactly what I feared.

Thanks for this.

Exactly what I feared.

Thanks for this.

Hey everyone first post here. But yeah I had a pair of those 510s thinking they would be fine true to size but definitely were not. Had to end up getting rid of them and actually was able to pick up a pair of YOTH from a guy In my local area.

Hey everyone first post here. But yeah I had a pair of those 510s thinking they would be fine true to size but definitely were not. Had to end up getting rid of them and actually was able to pick up a pair of YOTH from a guy In my local area.
welcome aboard

So do they even make 12.5s though? Ive rarely seen 12.5 and its in some shoes. With that toe cramming issue with the 510 id need a 12.5 then :rolleyes

Last edited:
So do they even make 12.5s though? Ive rarely seen 12.5 and its in some shoes. With that toe cramming issue with the 510 id need a 12.5 then :rolleyes

Super Rare, I haven't seen a 12.5 in years. For a while I didn't see 11.5 either, but they seem to have brought them back.

Like some of the fellas said try swapping the insole out before you decide to sell if they're too small ..I've yet to try it cause I've never had the problem but it seems to be a good remedy for some who had had it.

Back
Top Bottom