2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

frown.gif
god kate upton is so hot. Love her.

yup 11... funny thing is i was talking to fedex support about a month ago cuz they said they had the address wrong for a pair of shoes i ordered from SPoT... she was o kool i live close by there, awesome place... shoulda asked for some sort of contact info for stuff like this but them again she prolly woulda got creeped out hahaha
How do you know?

Called SPoT, someone beat me to the punch. However, they don't know if they actually have them or if it was an inventory error. Ah Pues, was trying to cop for a friend.

Off Topic: Anybody here going to Wrestlemania? It's in town this year and the local paper has been running all kinds of stories building it up for about a month now. I was never really into WWF (WWE now I guess) wrestling, but had a lot of friends that were extreme fanatics about the sport, and from the gifs I see here I see that some of you guys are or were into it. The stories in the paper have been a bit of a primer on the history of the sport, and it's cool to see names I recognize from when I was a kid/ my sophomore year of college (my roommate was a junkie, watching the Monday and Thursday night shows)
I just got back into it, so this will be the first WM I've seen in about 4 years.  I wrestled on the independent scene from 2004 to 2010, so I know a few of the guys personally.  In particular - Antonio Cesaro, Seth Rollins, and Daniel Bryan (Who I'm 2-0 against lol).   I'm pretty pumped for Sunday.
That is dope.  I used to be obsessed.  As a kid late 80s/early 90s, all the way up to about 05 or so where I began losing interest somewhat.  During that time, I started writing my own scripts and everything.  Nowadays I only really watch during the NFL offseason.  A lot easier to be a casual fan of the stuff.  I used to get too invested in the creative (or lack thereof) aspect.

Man those cork customs got me wanting a pair.. But I'm cheap so I wouldn't go over 250 for them..

Can't tell you how comfortable these are. It's incredible. Dude forgot to send ONE of the two cheetah laces but he's gonna send the other lace to me tomorrow. Super cool dude, $175 shipped for these was a steal in my opinion. The leather is on point!

EDIT* I didn't realize until I got these shoes that the swoosh is patent leather. Very minor detail but in my opinion it's a really nice touch.

Last edited:
Man those cork customs got me wanting a pair.. But I'm cheap so I wouldn't go over 250 for them..
I could not bring myself to feed that hypetrain. Don't get me wrong, the cork idea was cool for the LeBron X, but I don't like it for the SB's.

Not SB, but had to break these out today. One of my favorite dunk lows of all time, and a nice use of Carbon Fiber from way back in 2002.

Got my pair from Corgi last summer. Can't wait to rock them when the weather gets so much better. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom