2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Reminder:

For those in OC/LA Area:
BTNC NEWSLETTER APRIL 2, 2014
NIKE SB "VENOM GREEN" & "GIRAFFE" (IN-STORE ONLY 4/5/14)
203 North Harbor Blvd. Fullertton, CA. (714)441-3434

Went 12 but I'm the rare 12.5. I'd rather go too big than too small, but I had to have them.

Went 12 but I'm the rare 12.5. I'd rather go too big than too small, but I had to have them.
A fellow 12.5!

1371684603566567_animate.gif

I can win auctions on tiffs yet no one wants to sell for the price... I wonder if eBay will higher me to flag accounts for them

I can win auctions on tiffs yet no one wants to sell for the price... I wonder if eBay will higher me to flag accounts for them
I have been looking for a size 9.5-10 tiff for about a month now.. Have been turned down about 12 times now. Im still not going over my $250-280 price range.. If nobody want it, then fine. Im not going over $300, sellers feels like they just broke even with $280 price, they want +pp fee and shipping.. Lol its double the srp already...

Last edited:
12.5 at least has the option of 1/2 size up or down. I'm a 13 but every time I've 1/2 sized down it's been just too tight around the mid foot, and 1/2 size up is pretty much impossible.

Got a pair already

This was actually my first pair from the 98/99 retros and what started me on my quest.

200 is a great price, almost want to get a second pair, but I'm not greedy, I'd rather someone get their first pair. And I don't know when I'd get around to even wearing a DS pair since my pair still has about 10-15 years of life in it at least.

I have been looking for a size 9.5-10 tiff for about a month now.. Have been turned down about 12 times now. Im still not going over my $250-280 price range.. If nobody want it, then fine. Im not going over $300, sellers feels like they just broke even with $280 price, they want +pp fee and shipping.. Lol its double the srp already...

I got one pair at 250 for a birthday / graduation present and I have to get my own pair now and they trying to hold onto a 400 price tag.. I told one dude I'd give him the 250 pp invoice and he said no, eBay ended at 268.70 and he had to pay fee's and wouldn't sell

Back
Top Bottom