2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What do you guys think of un futuras and un heavens gate dunks? Been looking to cop but idk which I want more.

And seeing pics of the CNY dunks makes me feel like an idiot for passing on them when they originally came out :smh: and missing that restock on VU this week :frown:

Used the Martini Skate Shop code. And picked up the Brickhouse's and the Wolf Grey's. 

Last edited:
I just got a pair of Un Heaven's Gate a few months ago. Great shoe, it was just a big down note when they came out because the original idea had been scrapped.

Used Red lobsters for 200$…? Good price or nah? I've been looking at getting a pair but am not at all familiar with price range

I'm just gonna go ahead and file for bankruptcy now. Couldn't pass up on that Martini sale...copped Snake Eyes and Wolf Greys for $130 shipped. I mean, who passes on a sale like that?! Amirite?! :rolleyes :wow: :D

Last edited:
YOTH 190 shipped via ebay... might be able to talk the seller down some idk.

Can't post live auctions so PM if interested. If you know how to search sellers it's "shoegame_eu"

Anyone by chance know the range of the dunk high hair? My mother in law is a huge Bon jovi fan. Awesome Mother's Day gift if I can find at a decent price

Anyone by chance know the range of the dunk high hair? My mother in law is a huge Bon jovi fan. Awesome Mother's Day gift if I can find at a decent price
Saw some DS on eBay pretty cheap $125+ I think I remember

Last edited:
I'm just gonna go ahead and file for bankruptcy now. Couldn't pass up on that Martini sale...copped Snake Eyes and Wolf Greys for $130 shipped. I mean, who passes on a sale like that?! Amirite?!
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
happy.gif
pretty much. u couldve thrown in one more shoe, since shipping is $14 for two pairs, and youd get free shipping with one more pair (over $150 spent), making even a $95 pair $57 (40% off with sale) and then free shipping so only $43 more for another pair in reality instead of using that $ towards shipping. 

Last edited:
crap i missed the size 9 snake eyes at martini :smh:
40% off too good to pass up

Last edited:
pretty much. u couldve thrown in one more shoe, since shipping is $14 for two pairs, and youd get free shipping with one more pair (over $150 spent), making even a $95 pair $57 (40% off with sale) and then free shipping so only $43 more for another pair in reality instead of using that $ towards shipping. 

Dang. Live and learn...thanks for pointing that out. Welp, i'm glad that I least got my order in...the site appears to be off and on. Repped.

Back
Top Bottom