2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

HOW ARE YOU COPIN SBS LEFT AND RIGHT 
a local dude i deal with a lot decided to off a quarter of his collection and other random stuff hes been stocking so ive been picking at the list, I'm waiting for him to get through these cause after hes done selling the ones he has listed the pink boxes come out for sale :D 

TOP 8.

Couldn't trim it down to 5.

1. Diamond Low
2. Stussy Low
3. Shanghai 1 Low
4. Shimizu Hi
5. Buck Low
6. Huf Hi
7. Bronco Low
8. Jedi Low

Sad thing is I "used" to own them all. :smh:

a local dude i deal with a lot decided to off a quarter of his collection and other random stuff hes been stocking so ive been picking at the list, I'm waiting for him to get through these cause after hes done selling the ones he has listed the pink boxes come out for sale :D 
You are lucky, my dude, to be able to get first dibs on someone selling off his collection. I guess it's both a good and bad thing. You get first pick of the litter, but may end up buying so much the money in bank is depleted all of a sudden.

Last edited:
My Top of Highs and Lows that I own...

High's

De La Soul

Paul Ulrich

Pee Wee

Born in the USA

Cigar City/Pac Man

Low's

Black Supreme

Blue Lobsters

Gibson's

New Castle

Band-Aid/WoF BP edition

I'm currently looking to add the Tiff Low's, Red Supreme Low's, Bueller's, and Jedi's ( to go with my Boba Fett and Tauntaun's)... Hopefully one day I can acquire them all and will have to rearrange my Top 5...

You are lucky, my dude, to be able to get first dibs on someone selling off his collection. I guess it's both a good and bad thing. You get first pick of the litter, but may end up buying so much the money in bank is depleted all of a sudden.
i got my priorities straight, would never cop if I had bills and other things to pay for. hence why i've only been copping 1 off his collection every 2 weeks, he also has scattered sizes from 8-13 so cant get everything i want since most of it isn't my size.. id kill for blue lobsters in my size at a decent price, he got like 4 ds pairs all different sizes lol im honestly waiting for dude to sell all the ones he has out so i can check out his pink boxes.

Last edited:

My Top of Highs and Lows that I own...

High's

De La Soul

Paul Ulrich

Pee Wee

Born in the USA

Cigar City/Pac Man

Low's

Black Supreme

Blue Lobsters

Gibson's

New Castle

Band-Aid/WoF BP edition

I'm currently looking to add the Tiff Low's, Red Supreme Low's, Bueller's, and Jedi's ( to go with my Boba Fett and Tauntaun's)... Hopefully one day I can acquire them all and will have to rearrange my Top 5...
what size are you?

i got my priorities straight, would never cop if I had bills and other things to pay for. hence why i've only been copping 1 off his collection every 2 weeks, he also has scattered sizes from 8-13 so cant get everything i want since most of it isn't my size.. id kill for blue lobsters in my size at a decent price, he got like 4 ds pairs all different sizes lol im honestly waiting for dude to sell all the ones he has out so i can check out his pink boxes.
I've been doing the same as well. Been buying only ~ 2 pairs a month lately. Have to cut down and start saving more for my lady's ring, plus she's been noticing more and more boxes piling up in the shoe room. Matter of fact, she called me out on the extra pairs she's seen yesterday night while walking by the room. 
roll.gif

Seems as if Nike is pushing a bunch of black based SB's this year.  I'm intrigued,
nerd.gif
 but I'd like to see some different base colors.

[quote name]
just need pee wees and Heinekens. Don't think I'll ever find Heinekens at a decent price.[/quote]

I paid 400 for a pass as ds pair and don't regret it one bit. They're sooooo quality. Even the somp can't touch these,

Repped for info but ehhh. Would rather have leather. Def out on the highs. Maybe on the lows. Those pics of the highs looked janky. To me they looked like some outlet knockoffs of the Royal 1s. Was not a fan. To each his/her own though, if you like them I hope you get them.
My progress so far... need some touch up... gonna dull down the snake skin aswell... figured id make these a custom n pick up another pair lol
Looking good so far. Loved the pic you had on IG with all the tape on it. Had me buggin at first.
Teaser of WOF high

Since everybody else is doing it...  In no particular order:

Shimizus

Pushead 2s

Heinekens

Red Supremes

Blue Lobsters

Since everybody else is doing it...  In no particular order:

Shimizus
Pushead 2s
Heinekens
Red Supremes
Blue Lobsters

lol..........Follower

These customs are really dope......were posted by a guy in a local sneaker FB page. Trying to get the persons name who did them now. im sure these were the all white lowtop base.

Last edited:
Have a feeling I'm gonna dump my Civilists if I can get those BP dunks... if that is in fact a nubuck/suede upper... yum...

I might be the only person that hasn't felt any of the BP releases. Ever since that turd on the first release.

I just realized why I like this olive/turbo green GR so much...they look like the chromeball low's

Yea some were saying a mix of chromeballs and lodens.

On another note i didnt like the first release either i could never figure out why theyve been so popular. Had a chance to cop at SPoT and passed when i saw them in person.

But these im excited about, it looks like a foil swoosh and 3m laces plus the other 3m hits, im probably getting them since im a sucker for 3m.

Back
Top Bottom