2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't see as to why you have to go out of your way on a forum to say dumb stuff? Your life must be that boring. If you don't got what I'm looking for keep it moving you food *** *****

Folks are quick to say the Boa's are GR but they're definetly not being handled like previous GR's.

All we have is a few vague tweets about incoming shipments.
Yeah, maybe against popular opinion but Im not waiting for these to go on discount. Its worth the extra $10-20 for me to secure a pair in my size.

They're being handled like any hot GR, since nobody has a set date for it, they're not sure when they're coming in. This is how all SBs were some shops had reps that made sure they got stuff in right at the beginning of the month, others had to wait until almost the next month to get their allotment in.

Folks are quick to say the Boa's are GR but they're definetly not being handled like previous GR's.

Talking to a local skateshop guy he says that's how nikesb always treats them. They got the tiff highs in and they didn't know until like 2 days before, after weeks of being told they wouldn't get anything.

But it's been reported as a GR...that's not my opinion. No release date is exactly what a GR would be.

They're being handled like any hot GR, since nobody has a set date for it, they're not sure when they're coming in. This is how all SBs were some shops had reps that made sure they got stuff in right at the beginning of the month, others had to wait until almost the next month to get their allotment in.

Talking to a local skateshop guy he says that's how nikesb always treats them. They got the tiff highs in and they didn't know until like 2 days before, after weeks of being told they wouldn't get anything.

But it's been reported as a GR...that's not my opinion. No release date is exactly what a GR would be.
Agreed with these fellas. Just look at the past few "hot" ( won't say hype on hopes the meaning doesn't get misconstrued) GR. The Snake Eyes, Florida, and Giraffe's all showed up randomly at different places. There was a demand for all of them, some sold out and some didn't. General Release.

Last edited:
Snake Eyes, Floridian, and Giraffes were all available for retail before the 1st of the month.

Again, they probably are a GR but no GR lately has been as mysterious as these.

This being a collaboration GR though, it's probably being handled slightly differently. With Bao getting first crack at selling them, and then they're filtering into other places. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see this pushed back into May at some spots.

i'm new to this SB thing, and i only own YOTH, SOMP, and tiff hi. but i have been in this thread for 2+ months and been looking at SBs for awhile, and have seen a lot of great shoes so i have some favorites for sure.

i get more looks with the tiff hi than anything else, but it really isn't all that great of a shoe, imo.

YOTH

SOMP

mf DOOM

supreme low (red)

de la high

Has anybody's Martini order shipped? I think i remember someone's Snake Eyes being canceled. :nerd:

EDIT: Just saw who's order was canceled...used that handy dandy 'search feature.' :lol: Hopefully mine ships soon...no matter how many pairs I have, getting new joints always feels like Christmas. :D

Last edited:
lol..........Follower

These customs are really dope......were posted by a guy in a local sneaker FB page. Trying to get the persons name who did them now. im sure these were the all white lowtop base.

How funny, I just wore the Mork's yesterday.
Love the Materials Nike used, so soft and padded.

Those are very Dope!

Top for me at the moment

Skunks

YOTH

Thai Temples

WPF

Yellow Lobsters

Diamond Lows

what up? havent been here in a while.

anyways heres some info i heard from our nike rep about the baohaus ny/chairman deals. there was some shipping issue at the nike warehouse, from what i was told the warehouse only got half of their shipment and accordingly nike decided not to ship out until complete orders could be filled. (meaning not shipping broken size runs) from the date i hear, they are supposed to get the other half of their shipment on the 8th and shoes should start going out on the 13th or so.

still a gr though, you cant pick sizes of a quickstrike. and this shoe we were allowed to select sizes, even go back and pick up extras when phone calls started rolling in.

anyways, peace.

Back
Top Bottom