2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

not sure if already posted :rolleyes

i think they recently put them back up on the site

Last edited:
The box is a marketing tool, yea it's dope but you can't wear a box on your feet. I never got why people are so into having the special box, no doubt it is a cool extra if accessible, but how could you say you'll cop something based of the box? 

I think these will be a dope collab for sure though

The box is a marketing tool, yea it's dope but you can't wear a box on your feet. I never got why people are so into having the special box, no doubt it is a cool extra if accessible, but how could you say you'll cop something based of the box? 

Generally I'd agree, but I can't front on that packaging, its creative. Now if they wanted $300+, then no thanks.

Not sure anyone said they were? In my opinion, any shop that puts that much effort into just the box will put as much if not more into the shoe. I don't think we will be disappointed.

.... dawg... we jokin'..... it's a hyperbole.

Kinetic just sent out some emails saying they're canceling orders...talked to the dude at customer service and he saying they over sold...but they still have pairs in store that they won't do phone orders for until after 3 pm...makes no sense to me...what the bull ****

Last edited:
Switched the laces out. Planned on doing this before i bought them. 

Cant believe these are still out there, i really love this color combo.

I'm glad I have no interest in the Baos.  It seems like it might be a headache to find a pair after all...

Kinetic just sent out some emails saying they're canceling orders...talked to the dude at customer service and he saying they over sold...but they still have pairs in store that they won't do phone orders for until after 3 pm...makes no sense to me...what the bull ****

yep...i just got the email. i'm salty. i was on the hunt for 2 friends and now i'm back looking for myself. smh

I'm salty as hell right now because they are telling me they have shoes instock in the store.

I'd have a seizure if I got a phone update every single time someone posted in this thread. 

That Blacksheep collab box is awesome. Sucks that it is only going ot be avalible at their in-store release. I'm hoping the shoes turn out to be nice as well.

Back
Top Bottom