2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hhhmmm looks like the full preview of the black sheep dunk is a full preview of the box, no shoes. Just a box 99% of us will never own/see/touch.

Yeah that was a pretty big let down... The box is cool but most people will never own the box, show us the damn shoes! Black sheep is building up the hype though that's for sure. Hope the shoe itself doesn't disappoint.

you give me a regular soft suede and a blue swoosh with a white sole under the blue and we might be talking but the material looks like a shoe that got stuck in the rain and dried funky
I actually really like the material, but that sole is just a little too much for me. White midsole and blue bottom I'd be all over em. If they pop up at my local I'll take a look, not a must have though. Good luck to everyone after them, be patient and I'm sure you'll get your pair. If they're actually a GR, there will be pairs to go around

I know that the tiff hype has died over, but man oh man am I glad that I finally have these. Such a sentimental shoe for me. Sorry for the corny matching hat, but it will be the go to in the summer

Maybe because I'm on a mobile but that hat doesn't look like it matches, not a fashion police by any means, but dope pick up regardless. Not a big fan of supreme, but I do love (some) of their hats.

Maybe because I'm on a mobile but that hat doesn't look like it matches, not a fashion police by any means, but dope pick up regardless. Not a big fan of supreme, but I do love (some) of their hats.

Oh it's not like a tiffany hat, it's a hat with diamonds printed all across it. I thought it would be cool to wear with the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom