2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man That sucks. I wear 11 also. There wasn't anything good at all?
Regarding Sbs, not really. I was trying to pick up a pair of Unkles, but the closest size they had was a 12. There were a few Jordans I wanted too, but they were a 10.5. I figured if I'm going to drop a good amount of money, I'm not going to compromise on the size. 

I went to try to find some SBs or dunks, but there were just lots of GR Jordans, Foams, LeBrons and KDs. 

Last edited:
Regarding Sbs, not really. I was trying to pick up a pair of Unkles, but the closest size they had was a 12. There were a few Jordans I wanted too, but they were a 10.5. I figured if I'm going to drop a good amount of money, I'm not going to compromise on the size. 

I feel it. I have the same mindset. I wouldn't drop a lot of money if I'm not getting the right shoe size

laugh.gif

They can camp all they like. I'll walk into my local and scoop them for retail or below retail soon enough.

I think it's gonna have the same leather that's on the Giraffes lows that kind of fades as you touch it. That's what it looks like to me from the pictures. That material has a weird color to it.
^the laughter is contagious  lol

It's fun to just look at it and theorize what types of situations would elicit such an expression, for example: Someone who dug up a treasure and is watching the next man desperately try to find it, OR taking away candy from a child, OR a resellers reaction when he hears limited... you could go on forever lol

Last edited:
wait whats wrong with camping!? ill admit my most recent sb purchase (510s) i camped outside benny gold. it was fun, reminded me of my younger days, pretty nostalgic when you bring a friend and just catch up. did see a lotta herbs with no chair tho 
roll.gif

got my size, had benny do some signage, and then doubled up nxt week when they dropped online. 

all good here 
tongue.gif
.. hell, if i knew my local were gettin baos, idprolly go a hr or two before to ensure my size, although ill probably get a lot of those 'fool you slippin' looks given i tried to skim on by with a 2 hr camp..

nice to see you finally copped them, my friend!

don't worry about how loud they are. we live in NYC, bruh. everyone is wearing red kicks. just throw them on with shorts, jeans, or joggers and go about your business. not that it matters but they definitely turn a lot of heads and get a lot of comments.

i am new to this so i don't have much of a collection but this is the best shoe i own.
Thanks bro. Yeah I think they'll look good with Kith joggers or something. "best shoe you own" you need a couple more kicks kid! JK I appreciate it :smile:

My Baos have been stuck in a Memphis USPS sorting facility since Thurs 4/10. This is why I never use the postal service to ship anything. :smh:

Last edited:
Hahahahahahahahaha....Apparently I'm still not ready for prime time this morning. That delivery date is Monday, been stuck in Memphis since Thursday. Thanks for catching that.
laugh.gif
Hopefully it's just USPS slow to update and you're shoes are already well on their way

Dude, i literally can't make this up. JUST received an update text saying the shoes are here at a local sort facility. Literally laughing my *** off. Patience is a virtue, they say.

My locals waiting on shipment for the BAO's. Saids they will be posted sometimes next week on facebook. People around here are sleeping on them i think. All about the J's around me.

Back
Top Bottom