2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm glad people are getting pairs today, I hope that by next week Baos will be all over and anyone that even remotely wants a pair can get them with minimal effort

Lol at everywhere being busy. Unlikely that they have a 6 anyway but I'll keep trying. 

yea... I'm kinda like "why even bother calling around for a shoe that I don't even really want that they won't even have in my size"

our struggle is real.

They should have small sizes homie, they start at size 4 if I'm not mistaken.

Sneaker Lounge is doing 108 shipped on the boa's ???

SNEAKER LOUNGE
914 771 7500 or 201-497-3300

$108 if you pick up in-store. No tax (in NJ) but they do charge for shipping, should be like $120-123 total if you have it shipped you order from that location.

Thanks captainsneakerhead. Repped on the phone order. Got it shipped to my house

I was just about to shoot you a PM when I saw your post, glad you were able to lock down your pair. I appreciate the info you dropped about Branded as well :nthat: :nthat:

Got my Baos yesterday, nice shoe. Doesn't blow me away, but I'm glad to have it. Now I've got to make decision between the Koston's and Dunk Lows 'Hackys.' Feeling the all over print more, but I love the sole on the Dunks. Meh, we shall see.

SNEAKER LOUNGE
Just called the NY location and the guy that answered the phone said he doesn't have any 12s left and he doesn't think half the people he's taking orders for will get their shoes because "they didn't get that many in."

Just called the NY location and the guy that answered the phone said he doesn't have any 12s left and he doesn't think half the people he's taking orders for will get their shoes because "they didn't get that many in."
well that's not very good inventory management lol

Im sure more and more spots should be getting their shipments in by the weekend then we can all eat

Last edited:
passing on the baos but glad to see NT SB fam eating today! 
nthat.gif

Yeah it sounded like, at this point, he was just answering the phone and taking peoples names, shoe size, phone number and writing them down as fast as he could.

SNEAKER LOUNGE

What he meant was, the majority of their pairs went to the NJ location and they didn't get many in NY .. they're taking down names, shoe size, phone number because they're waiting to see what's left from the NJ inventory.

Placed my order an hour ago and still no invoice. Might have to take the L and try at some other stores. I'm thinking I'm going to stick with my original plan of skipping Baos for hackys though.

Nice to see shops finally getting them in. Today and tomorrow are the general consensus as to when they will be arriving. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom