2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not sure if they're taking phone orders yet but

Rukus Board Shop
Phone:
(225) 755-3970

Repped! I got my size 12 for $130 shipped, but I had to order from their Mandeville location... Extremely cool dudes, every time I order from them...

Rukus (Mandeville)
(985)626-0552

Repped! I got my size 12 for $130 shipped, but I had to order from their Mandeville location... Extremely cool dudes, every time I order from them...

Rukus (Mandeville)
(985)626-0552
Yeah, they charge a bit more for shipping but always treat me right

Rukus (Mandeville)
(985)626-0552
struck out on my 8.5/9.. they said they have a 10.5 though.

From Sneaker Lounge Twitter feed:

"All orders that were placed today will be shipped by the end of the day today, or go out first thing tomorrow."

Classic has their Baos in as well, small sizes available. Not sure about phone orders no mention of them on the IG post.

Yeah, they charge a bit more for shipping but always treat me right

100% agree about how they treat you... I would've paid $118 (including tax) locally so the extra $12 shipping doesn't bother me since it saves me the hassle of searching for a pair..

Hey guys what's a good price for SOMPs in a 13? I'm seeing around $250 for them :frown: is there any place besides eBay that could have them for cheaper?

Hey guys what's a good price for SOMPs in a 13? I'm seeing around $250 for them
frown.gif
is there any place besides eBay that could have them for cheaper?
Kixify. 

But 200-250 is about right.

Under $200 would be bauws

Last edited:
A size 11 should be open at Sneaker Lounge.  I gave up my pair since I picked it up elsewhere.

SNEAKER LOUNGE
914 771 7500

Comes out to like $128 shipped

One thing is for certain...Nike sure knows what they're doing in order to increase sales and create hype. With these coming out in June, I wonder if that'll make the blacksheep collab easier to get? Doubtful, but wishful thinking on my end lol

The Jordan 1s drop on the same weekend as the what the kids and the Jordan 2s.. This release weekend is looking quite similar to the first Jordan 1 x sb release...shouldn't be too horrible with all the product coming out.. Resellers will go for the KDs first if they can...

Kixify. 
But 200-250 is about right.

Under $200 would be bauws
Thanks I saw FC had my size at $200 and thought of copping but it sold and there is another pair in my size up for $275 :smh: should've got them when I had the chance

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom