2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

man the guy from classic skate shop took my CC info. and shipping address and asked me to verify the city and he straight hung up on me

Ds anyone cop a bao from lookout yesterday? Just curious if you did if you received a confirmation email/receipt

For those still looking for the Baos, Recess Skate and Snow, in North Carolina, just received their shipment. Instore at 5pm. As per their Instagram. Doesnt mention of phone orders but i'd give them a call to see whats up

Last edited:

Not sure if posted for ohio heads

Any of you fam feel like they're really annoyed by the calls!? The dude was like yeah those dunks what size? Didn't even say hi lol.. makes me not wanna do phone orders..

For those still looking for the Baos, Recess Skate and Snow, in North Carolina, just received their shipment. Instore at 5pm. As per their Instagram. Doesnt mention of phone orders but i'd give them a call to see whats up

I've ordered from them before... They usually take phone orders at the same time as in-store. Shipping is usually $15

Any of you fam feel like they're really annoyed by the calls!? The dude was like yeah those dunks what size? Didn't even say hi lol.. makes me not wanna do phone orders..
Guarantee all the shops are agitated.. but it's business they shoodnt be a jackass bout it

They don't necessarily have a right to be annoyed but if you look from their shoes and business perspective yeah it's annoying.

man thread is moving too fast today, I hope everybody that tries succeeds in finding a pair. I'm running around dealing with work so it's a good thing I jumped on humidity last week.

man thread is moving too fast today, I hope everybody that tries succeeds in finding a pair. I'm running around dealing with work so it's a good thing I jumped on humidity last week.
running around at work as well... trying when i can for an 8.5/9.

Agreed, nice to see the Baos finally dropping. I'm really hoping that this means that the bigger shops will still end up getting usual GR numbers of these.

Back
Top Bottom