2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not even going to bother speculating on what the Blacksheep collab is or will be, it's just feeding into what they want obviously. Show us the shoes, period. All the rest of their posts since showing us a box are nonsense and hype and we're all feeding into it. Hopefully they did it right and the shoe is dope otherwise they are building up a lot of hype just to let people down.

Not even going to bother speculating on what the Blacksheep collab is or will be, it's just feeding into what they want obviously. Show us the shoes, period. All the rest of their posts since showing us a box are nonsense and hype and we're all feeding into it. Hopefully they did it right and the shoe is dope otherwise they are building up a lot of hype just to let people down.
Spot on...like I said before, blacksheep knows how to create a buzz, that's for sure

review on the baos if you're still not sure...

YO WHO IS THIS BROAD

SHE KEGIT HAS A BEAUTIFUL VOICE. SOMETHING ABOUT HER

YO SHE SAID "RIGHT HERE IN NYC".

FIRST ONE TO FIND HER GETS TO KEEP HER.

DdPWG9Z.gif

Good video review thank you.

Not enough female video reviews out there. It really helps us collectors out!

Still passin but good luck to the rest of ya~

i agree that it is a classic 100%.

don't feel like it belongs in the best of that era (my opinion) - low end, illmatic, ready to die, 36 chambers.

but in that second tier, just to list a few, i'm sure i am missing some - midnight marauders, 3 feet high, buhloone, lifestylez, enta da stage, step in the arena, daily operation, one for all, reasonable doubt, bizarre ride, chronic, doggystyle, '93 til - i think it fits right in.
reading all this era talk, gotta throw in camp lo  Uptown Saturday Night ..luchini this is it whatt..straight fire album

My dudes Peteyawol and Magic arguing about hip hop...

IMO, you are actually both right.

I think Black Sheep is overrated as a hip hop group. What they did at the time was dope, but it didn't really have any lasting effect. I do know true hip hop heads who place Black Sheep among their favorites though, so it's all a matter of taste, as long as you are operating out of the same playbook.

Personally, I didn't really dig the Native Tongue vibe/sound as much as a lot of other heads coming up. My iPod barely even has a handful of De La songs on it. Again - that's a matter of taste.

But, whether that is a reason why the group should or should not get a Dunk is a different question. They don't start down the list of the most "deserving" rappers of getting a tribute theme shoe and release them in order. The general concept is what carries the day, not whether the inspiration is the best at its genre.

...They did a Slurpee SB and slurpees could never hold a candle to Slush Puppies!

My dudes Peteyawol and Magic arguing about hip hop...

IMO, you are actually both right.

I think Black Sheep is overrated as a hip hop group. What they did at the time was dope, but it didn't really have any lasting effect. I do know true hip hop heads who place Black Sheep among their favorites though, so it's all a matter of taste, as long as you are operating out of the same playbook.

Personally, I didn't really dig the Native Tongue vibe/sound as much as a lot of other heads coming up. My iPod barely even has a handful of De La songs on it. Again - that's a matter of taste.

But, whether that is a reason why the group should or should not get a Dunk is a different question. They don't start down the list of the most "deserving" rappers of getting a tribute theme shoe and release them in order. The general concept is what carries the day, not whether the inspiration is the best at its genre.

...They did a Slurpee SB and slurpees could never hold a candle to Slush Puppies!
Everytime I see your name come up on this page I'm all like 

Bear-in-the-Big-Blue-House.gif

Though slurpees > slush puppies

Last edited:
reading all this era talk, gotta throw in camp lo  Uptown Saturday Night ..luchini this is it whatt..straight fire album

A number of the beats Ski created for Reasonable Doubt were originally made for Camp Lo. Jay actually tried to buy Luchini after Camp Lo had already recorded it; Ski said no.

I like to picture @BIP Roberts  in a fredro starr sunset park yellow goose down jacket, and some AF1 Highs he stole straight off Rasheed Wallace's feet, listening to Cormega on his way to Image NY to cop some heat we ain't even heard of.

Only some of that is probably correct.

Back
Top Bottom