2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

crap, was not swift enough 
tired.gif

darn, i feel you bro!

Maybe try again tomorrow at noon, Concepts will be releasing them. Dont give up
Oh it's cool. This is the first time that I've tried to get them. I'm more concerned with the massive Jordan restock tmrw. I'll still scoop the Baos up though.

Oh it's cool. This is the first time that I've tried to get them. I'm more concerned with the massive Jordan restock tmrw. I'll still scoop the Baos up though.
Restock is mostly size 15+ and from what I've heard only a couple of the REAL GR's (like fire red 3's and fire red 5's) will be full size run. Everything else 15+. Don't take my word on that, it's purely rumor/speculation but just something to consider.

I wouldn't worry about the restock much. Most are size 15+

lol I'm too broke for any Jordans. 

Dunks are cheaper and i dont have to look like 20 other dude when im out

FML missed out on my size 10. I have had the worst of luck with this release.
Same here, I keep missing it every time for some reason. Congrats to everyone being able to pick up their pair, looks like a lot of people are getting their's fairly easy.

Restock is mostly size 15+ and from what I've heard only a couple of the REAL GR's (like fire red 3's and fire red 5's) will be full size run. Everything else 15+. Don't take my word on that, it's purely rumor/speculation but just something to consider.
someone already posted the links for the restocks, indeed only 15+ sizes for most shoes.

Back
Top Bottom