2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

mr. 300 posts in 2 weeks man
laugh.gif
whats good bro, long time...was afraid you were only in here cuz of the tiffs...
I have a good memory and I pride myself on that. But you amaze me sometimes 

mr. 300 posts in 2 weeks man
laugh.gif
whats good bro, long time...was afraid you were only in here cuz of the tiffs...
nah man just been busy! still didnty even cop tiffs lmao! but naw im here to stay, I'll try to get on here as much as I can but I'm busy

I cannot describe how happy i would be if De Las and dooms dropped this year! still gotta get the OGs either way though

Ahhh I see I see, either way im pretty excited about the Hackey sack dunks those are pretty dope
Just so you don't have to read back. Lows this week (which are meh IMO), highs in the next upcoming week or two. 

Still don't like the Baohaus enough to cop for retail and I been saying that lol...

BP back to their usual ways, charging above retail for some damn GR LOL...what up tho airmatic airmatic , been a minute haha

Just so you don't have to read back. Lows this week (which are meh IMO), highs in the next upcoming week or two. 
Alright thanks I appreciate it! and I really like the lows tbh. havent even seen the highs yet though lmao
ohwell.gif

Thanks brotha and not to much just living that full time work life, had a nice little vacation and stuff! Not looking forward to the hundreds of pages I need to catch up to on here:rofl:
Oh forget it man. Too much has gone down not even worth the hassle haha

Received wrong size.Took lunch and missed my size by 2 minutes. Left work and missed my size by 2 minutes again

Guess its not meant to be.

Oh, and these are clearly not a GR.

Please don't start posting order confirmations in here. We don't do that in this thread.

I'm glad that more people were able to cop from SPOT. I'm sure that they'll be MORE chances coming for people to cop. Be patient people.

Received wrong size.Took lunch and missed my size by 2 minutes. Left work and missed my size by 2 minutes again

They weren't hyped up either right? :wink:

...jk but they're clearly a GR, the way the release doesn't dictate quantities

According to Nike, both are dropping on NDC on the 26. Who knows if that will change though...

You'll get it no problem, man. Still plenty of places left to drop like John said. It is definitely a GR just with weird staggered shipments so it seems more limited than it really is (at least that's the way I see it).

Just out of curiousity (was offline) - did SPoT have any 14+ up online?

Managed to score a sz 13 yesterday over the phone - but was hoping to see if I could have sized up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom