2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn I need those unlucky's.
mean.gif

Definitely buying the hackey sack highs and the freedom dunks look great with the blue laces.Cant wait to get both.

$175 shipped for a pair of Baos? 

Is there any other site releasing them? I'm tempting to purchase that that price. 

Corgi's prices have been higher than they usually are. Usually he posts good deals. He's been trying to sell those Broncos forever now.

1.) I honestly don't think it'll EVER be over for me. It's not just about some of the sneakers I have, it's also about the memories that come along with them. I got some CRAZY *** stories that come with some of them too. I just can't really see myself EVER stopping.

2.) No, I think that it would only happen if Nike had no other options and if it made sense for them financially. If they could do it cheaper here then they would come back to the states in a heartbeat.

3.)

a.) The Jack Daniels High.

b.) The Jack High 

c.) Smooth Black suede covering the upper. White accent stitching on the swoosh. "Old No. 7" would be stitched on the tongue. An outline of Tennessee would be stitched on the heal. White midsole Black sole.

d.) The inspiration is Jack Daniels whiskey. e.) It would be release at Jack Daniels factoies and then it'd be a QS and released in every skateshop.

Baos came in today. Thanks to the person who posted about Unheard Of doing phone orders. Don't really like how they used a smaller box to ship, but it works. Decided to go half a size up since people mentioned they run a bit tight. Just tried one shoe on and it felt great. 

Baos came in today. Thanks to the person who posted about Unheard Of doing phone orders. Don't really like how they used a smaller box to ship, but it works. Decided to go half a size up since people mentioned they run a bit tight. Just tried one shoe on and it felt great. 
The more I see them the more I love them even if I've got two pairs sitting in the closet ^^

Concepts has some  SB's on their Special Promotion page. They have alot of sizes in most shoes. 
  •  

Back
Top Bottom