2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I usually go to ebay.com and do "Advanced Search" you can search for "SOLD" listings, and choose "New" and type in "Nike SB Skate or Die." Once the search comes back, you can even filter by size. Not an exact science, but shows you going rate at least on eBay for auctioned pairs and buy it now.
Thanks!

Just picked up a bao for $150 deliveried to my door from facebook desperate person lol. Love them. The texture is pretty insane and nice..

A hot chick that knows her kicks. Very sexy IMO... 

Who knows what these are 
tongue.gif
 im sure everyone does..(not my pic)

Last edited:
really?
damn i was expecting something like the flyknit material feel, rather than just printed materials.

See if these sit first...

I have a feeling that flyknits are a pain to make and require a considerable amount of lead time to make, but I'd be very interested in seeing them try to do flyknit panels on a dunk with that sort of thing.

I had something in mind like that when I said I'd want to see a Mardi Gras Indian dunk, but I can't imagine a way to do it cost/QC effective and make it look right.

Recent pickup! Gonna look good with some UNC gear.
I've held out on those Taxi's for ages. Always so close to pulling the trigger but never did it. Dope pickup and great summer kicks!
Broke these out today, feeling festive. Happy Easter, all.
I broke mine out today too! Had to order the royal blue laces to make myself feel like i had the cncpts package haha.

Plus the additional 30% off this weekend made it a steal of a deal.

Only downfall was there that there was only one size 10 and couldn't double up....

At the discounted price if you buy a pair at full retail from SPOT, you're still only paying 55 per pair.

Totally missed the boat on the baos.
Anyway, for anyone wonderi about quality issues, the original tiffs were pretty much exactly the same materials as the new one. The old ones really didn't use good materials at all. It was all about the color way on that shoe.

Back
Top Bottom