2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I feel like rope laces can work depending on the shoe. I got my girl and I the all white lows and put on some grey 3m rope laces and was pretty happy with the result

That doesn't look bad. Fully Laced? I may do this same thing simce the whites do have that hint of grey used on em. Still scared to wear mines though. Lol I'm traumatized from my last all white shoes I had. In college I had Some all white vans chukka lows. Broke em out for first time and some chick stepped on em when I was leaving class. They never looked the same after cleaning.

Wake me up when they actually post a pic of the ******* shoe. At this rate we'll have hoverboards before we ever even see what these look like.
Lmao black sheep has officially pissed @Based Jesus off.
I'm not that emotionally invested to the point where I'm pissed off but I am tired.

Just show the shoe already. Next they're gonna tease the paper inside the box
grin.gif

That doesn't look bad. Fully Laced? I may do this same thing simce the whites do have that hint of grey used on em. Still scared to wear mines though. Lol I'm traumatized from my last all white shoes I had. In college I had Some all white vans chukka lows. Broke em out for first time and some chick stepped on em when I was leaving class. They never looked the same after cleaning.
Thanks fam. The laces are from dopelaces, some guys in the Fieg thread put me onto them. got the idea from someone else on insta.

Totally feel you on the all white scare though, I bought these expecting them to be beaters as soon as something happens to them. More than anything I'm scared of my suede sneakers, someone stepped on my YOTH and theres just this dark discoloration that irks the **** out of me haha. Cleaning attempts only faded the color of the suede so I stopped trying.

I've been looking at these for awhile now. Would you mind sharing the price and location ? Thank you.. and good pick up !
Thx - Paid $175 plus shipping. It was an off-ebay transaction. Been looking a while myself, and with what they're asking for some of the more recent stuff on the aftermarket, thought it was a decent deal.

Back
Top Bottom