2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

edit: not working anymore.  don't wanna waste a post sooooo....

how would you feel about a FLYKNIT DUNK SB???

yeah, flyknit would be eaten alive if skated...i know...but would you still cop?

Could have been used on the hackey sacks.... Such a shame they are just printed.

yeah, flyknit would be eaten alive if skated...i know...but would you still cop?
Sounds like a question that the Don @John00 would ask! Would love to hear his opinions..

But, I think a flyknit dunk would be...interesting. I think sooner rather than later (aren't the new P-Rods supposed to be flyknit?) we'll see flyknit incorporated into a skate shoe but idk how it would look/feel on a Dunk. The way I see it, it'll be sort of like Nike/JB where they have their performance based models like the Hyperposites/Super Fly and then their retro's/NSW lines.

Hmm...how do you guys feel about $200 for thai temple...it's vnds...looks pretty new?  About to post pics for LC later today.

Last edited:

edit: not working anymore.  don't wanna waste a post sooooo....

Could have been used on the hackey sacks.... Such a shame they are just printed.
woulda been a really nice premium pack but no Nike fumbled and went the lazy route 
mean.gif

Flyknit on Dunks would just be a waste on an SB Dunk; that stuff would get destroyed if you actually skated them

Back
Top Bottom