2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i must say this is the most friendly thread that I've been on NT. everyone looks out for each other, sharing links and lots of pics and compliments. 
smokin.gif
That's how a thread is supposed be my man
smile.gif

Quick question. I just found a job and I dont have any work shoes lol. I have to stand all day. Dont know how to phrase this. But will a pair of mids give me any support?

Quick question. I just found a job and I dont have any work shoes lol. I have tstand all day. Dont know how to phrase this. But will a pair of mids give me any support?
not really. Try those $50 dr scholl custom fit orthodic inserts and any shoe should be good, lows mids highs.

i must say this is the most friendly thread that I've been on NT. everyone looks out for each other, sharing links and lots of pics and compliments. :smokin

That's how a thread is supposed be my man :smile:

I wasn't on this thread when SOMPs dropped that would've been dope if guys dropped info on those jawns. The JBxSB's I doubt anyone will be friendly with info when time comes.

the SOMPs ended up being mostly in store only, no phone orders. People shared what little info was available, and there was a tiny amount that made it for sale online. Outside of NYC I think most people ended up having to bite the bullet and pay a premium for them. I got my pair for 185 + shipping from some guy in HI, ended up being not that bad a deal because my local didn't even get a single pair of the SOMPs.

I wasn't on this thread when SOMPs dropped that would've been dope if guys dropped info on those jawns. The JBxSB's I doubt anyone will be friendly with info when time comes.
SOMPs were pretty much a nightmare for a lot of ppl even here in this thread (myself included). Ppl shared info in here on the first AJxSB release too even though there's a thread dedicated just to that shoe.

the SOMPs ended up being mostly in store only, no phone orders. People shared what little info was available, and there was a tiny amount that made it for sale online. Outside of NYC I think most people ended up having to bite the bullet and pay a premium for them. I got my pair for 185 + shipping from some guy in HI, ended up being not that bad a deal because my local didn't even get a single pair of the SOMPs.
I think the SOMP release is the first time I ever got cart jacked lol

SOMPs were pretty much a nightmare for a lot of ppl even here in this thread (myself included). Ppl shared info in here on the first AJxSB release too even though there's a thread dedicated just to that shoe.
Yea I'm on that thread not too much talk about em
mad.gif

Yea I'm on that thread not too much talk about em
mad.gif
Oh na I wasn't talking bad or nothing lol was just saying just in case you wanted another source for info on that shoe outside this thread.
 I personally don't like the AJxSB so I never visited the thread so not sure how much ppl help each other there.

It's funny the SOMP release I didn't even sweat my girl got em for me since the local by her job had a couple left during that time. Yeah she's a keeper :tongue:

were SOMP's released overseas? i see this dude on ebay located in taiwan that has a size 9....seems shady :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom