2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Seeing pics of the Stars/Captain America dunks makes me want to trade my Civilists for a pair when those release.

Thankfully since I haven't been interested in the AJ x SB releases I can just sit back and watch the madness unfold.
If I see you in the stands I'll wave at you from on the court
laugh.gif

smh i know i said i wouldnt sell the de la but i just ran into a situation where i need money.

if any nj local wants them in a 9.

i havemt worn since copping from gusto

and trust me im not trying to sell but i NEED to

basically what i paid + shipping unless local

smh i know i said i wouldnt sell the de la but i just ran into a situation where i need money.

hope everything is coo with you. I'm sure you'll move em fast

hope everything is coo with you. I'm sure you'll move em fast
an old debt come creeping back

That's crazy. :smh:
I remember I called 510 and they said they don't know if they'll get a shipment of somps. I guess they gave it to hookups or something.

I kinda want a pair of takashi 2s to compensate. My size is ~$250 though. :x

Yeah complete crap! Called them 3x said they don't know what they are! Garbage !

If the release isn't going on NDC I already know I'm paying resell for these. Sigh. 
I think majority will go after the black pair so might be tad bit easier to get the white pair. Just some strategy but doubt it will help haha. I do need both colors in my life though.

If the release isn't going on NDC I already know I'm paying resell for these. Sigh. 
hey man we will enter all the NYC raffles

i would be surprised if NDC doesn't release them - they had the first one

also, don't forget about middle of the night

too early for doom and gloom lol

I can't wait to see the Hacky Sack Lows with different color laces. I feel like you can put any lace that matches with any of the tiny accents and it becomes a whole new shoe that brings out the accents. If it looks the way I think it might, its a cop for me. If not, just a cool shoe that I don't really need 
eyes.gif
 I hope someone else understands what I'm saying lol

I can't wait to see the Hacky Sack Lows with different color laces. I feel like you can put any lace that matches with any of the tiny accents and it becomes a whole new shoe that brings out the accents. If it looks the way I think it might, its a cop for me. If not, just a cool shoe that I don't really need :rolleyes  I hope someone else understands what I'm saying lol

Yup I've been thinking royal blue laces

I can't wait to see the Hacky Sack Lows with different color laces. I feel like you can put any lace that matches with any of the tiny accents and it becomes a whole new shoe that brings out the accents. If it looks the way I think it might, its a cop for me. If not, just a cool shoe that I don't really need :rolleyes  I hope someone else understands what I'm saying lol

I Saw Em Last Week In Person When I Picked Up A Couple Pairs Of Bao's And Won't Be Passing That's For Sure! My Shop Only Got In One Of My TTS 10's And The Toebox's Were Identical, Which I Was Pretty Stoked About :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom