2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

good news: first pair of Bao's shipped today.
bad news: they shipped USPS.

...guess I'll be picking them up at the post office sometime this week. FML & FUSPS.

They initially didn't have a nickname but Monopoly was the name that ended up being given through the community cause of the colors used and it started being used more and kept circulating. I guess like most nicknames do lol
Yeah exactly. People call them what they want. I never knew them as Monopoly's but I see where it came from.

repped......
yxi.gif

you guys werent lying about the 510"s being tight. I couldnt even get them on with the laces being as loose as possible.

well worth the purchase, people will regret not grabbing them cheap later down the line.

Just got my baos, glad I copped. Dope shoe in person.

As far as hacky sacks go, the shop I buy from emailed me the other night and told me nike couldn't fulfill their order so they aren't getting a fsr, I kinda feel like people are gonna sleep and then regret it. I for one really like the highs and will definitely be picking them up. But whether or not this bao release really was screwed up from the get go, I think nike sees people go nuts for something with little to no info and knows they can do it with just about anything and it will move fast

Just got my baos, glad I copped. Dope shoe in person.

As far as hacky sacks go, the shop I buy from emailed me the other night and told me nike couldn't fulfill their order so they aren't getting a fsr, I kinda feel like people are gonna sleep and then regret it. I for one really like the highs and will definitely be picking them up. But whether or not this bao release really was screwed up from the get go, I think nike sees people go nuts for something with little to no info and knows they can do it with just about anything and it will move fast
That's why I bought Nike stock 
roll.gif

Idk maybe it's just me but the fact that they're not woven/knitted like an actual hackysack and just printed on canvas kills the shoe for me. The black suede up front kills it too, it could've been nicer if the whole shoe was printed or if the back panel was also black suede. Then there's the fact that across 5 pairs of shoes they all have the same design/print. Maybe I was just let down but goodluck to those who are grabbing a pair this weekend.

In other news, picked up that pair of blue lobsters for $125 that was on the classifieds. Looks like all I'll be doing for the near future is saving money and/or purchasing older releases.

Little lace swap I'm playing with, what u guys think? Wasn't looking for the lace to be same as the sole in case anyone was wondering

Back
Top Bottom