2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What's the story behind that one? I can see that someone tried to get a jump man on their head, but it doesn't look like it went too well.

With how it's popped up on other iD shoes, I wouldn't be surprised to see Cork as a dunk option at some point.

nikeid + swoosh = heaven, recently got to place an order on there, my "hypebeast special" am90s will be here soon, for 95 bucks vs 160. Hopefully i can get access again if the dunks ever actually drop. still mad i didnt make cement dunks last go around. lebron elites are 175, and kd elites 120 which are awesome deals, and actually reasonable compared to actual retail.

Last edited:
That almost makes me want to sign up for a part time job at the local outlet store.

ALMOST.

That almost makes me want to sign up for a part time job at the local outlet store.

ALMOST.

lol, they got rid of a lot of dunks to outlets im guessing, but bazooka joes are 45, baroque browns and watermelon mids are 39, gamma orange lows are 43, sne dhelps are still retail so theyre 69, blue heroes used to be about 56, the three recent gr lows are all 51. i would be broke with full time access to this. tons of crewnecks, hoodies, and sweats for under 40 bucks since theyre on clearance already. aw77 sweatshirts for like 22 bucks. I was freaking out yesterday lol.

lol, they got rid of a lot of dunks to outlets im guessing, but bazooka joes are 45, baroque browns and watermelon mids are 39, gamma orange lows are 43, sne dhelps are still retail so theyre 69, blue heroes used to be about 56, the three recent gr lows are all 51. i would be broke with full time access to this. tons of crewnecks, hoodies, and sweats for under 40 bucks since theyre on clearance already. aw77 sweatshirts for like 22 bucks. I was freaking out yesterday lol.
Hook us up with your login lol.. Man i wish

my best purchases from the outlets in recent years were the Banned 1s and the 2012 21st Century Windrunner. My local outlet is 2 blocks from my local Costco so I stop by at least once a week. We never get good dunks anymore though.

I'd want a part time gig at it just to get access to swoosh though. I've never felt right asking anyone for access since it can mean their job if Nike pushes the issue.

Hook us up with your login lol.. Man i wish

i wish it was that simple, i cant even place the order lol, i just get to put it in the cart, and the account owner places the order to their home. Ill forget about those id's by the time they come.

I'll have to check out the sale on Father's Day then. I'm actually goin to lop for my mothers birthday, gonna try and convince my family to drive out to philly, I wanna hit ubiq and mitchell & ness. Never been to either. I guess it wouldn't be a blackout jersey as there all different, saints obviously all black. I'll snap a pic of my jerseys when I get home. Closing down the kitchen meow. My cousin lives in New Orleans, being stationed in Germany for 4 years, but she's been to the super dome a few times and is always impressed. I never can convince to cop me anything(always tell her I'll reimburse her but whatever). But being in lancaster pa, about an hour out of philly, all you can find here is eagles, steelers, ravens and ******** stuff. And it's always what I can get on lids or new era or champs. Kinda sucks being an out of state fan.

Back to those shoes, I'm pretty sure nike sells them on their site, but it's way overpriced, like 150 or something. That's why I never picked em up. But 30 bucks is an easy pickup. Maybe to bring in the season I'll grab a pair.

Just since we were talking about it

The hype behind Jordan 1's in recent years is crazy to me. Banned 1's I can see but the recent plastic 'leather' 1's, no way. Give me a pair a SB's over 1's and (certain) Dunks any day.

But those banned's had zero hype I was able to grab 3 pair from the outlet one pair was in my brothers size and he wouldn't even pay me retail for them I sold a pair last December and grabbed three pairs of blk/red Og high's with the money

With how it's popped up on other iD shoes, I wouldn't be surprised to see Cork as a dunk option at some point.

Probably soon

dude on ebay wants $230 ish for a DS pair, hold off?

They're really nice but I would try to talk him down a bit what are they worth to you is the question. 200 is what I've seen them sell for but they weren't worth that to me personally

They're really nice but I would try to talk him down a bit what are they worth to you is the question. 200 is what I've seen them sell for but they weren't worth that to me personally
he's firm :frown:

they aren't worth that much to me either ahhh

Back
Top Bottom