2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I can't believe I'm striking out on a F'n GR lol. Keep them baos! 
mad.gif
 It's alright though I'll save my good luck for the foams later today.

Got through for a size 11 as well. Came out to $109.11 plus Ebates for another 3% off.
nthat.gif
Finally got my 10.5 after missing out so many times. Kind of surprised I got through CCS today. I also bought my pair for the same price after tax and shipping, minus the ebates part. Thanks for the coupon code, repped!

howd you get multiples on CCS?

btw gl on the foams today, i actually had a pair in ndcs cart last time before it crashed. whatta shame..

Did that dude really come into the SB thread, say "SBs are dead" and leave?

Solid use of his time.

HEY GUISE, I LIKE SBS A LOT.

You see it a lot on these forums. In the Simple Dunk thread almost a year ago a dude came in trying to identify a pair of Twenty20, when no one responded he got all upset and made some ridiculous post

Sorry didnt realise this thread was just a bragging feed. Wil ask else where thanks for all the pics of ur new kicks. Most of wich I've got and are pretty lame. Feel free to hate. Was just askin the sneaker community for some help. Forgot the level of vanity and attitude

Then he disappeared.

I never get people that come in make some statement like that and then vanish. If it's a troll account you'd think they'd keep at it. If they were serious they might followup a statement like that.

You see it a lot on these forums. In the Simple Dunk thread almost a year ago a dude came in trying to identify a pair of Twenty20, when no one responded he got all upset and made some ridiculous post
Then he disappeared.

Haha. Yeah. I remember that.

That dude got a dose of that Bip ether.

If anyone has any leads on a 6.5 or 9.5 please let me know. If you're in the NYC area, stop by Baohaus and ask for Steve. Thanks!

figured id show what was in all those boxes for this months pick ups....bottom row all DS [Yoths are tried on] top 3 SBs are VNDS, ignore the AM90s...sorry nothing for sale..only 1 size 8 Bao for trade [would consider anything]

Some "GR" this has turned out to be. :rofl:
Honestly still don't believe it. I'm gonna assume that it's part of the "Tiff effect" but I was really hoping these were gonna sit so I could get a pair on disco. I like them, just don't like them that much. Still considering those black/gum Dunks with the stars (I'm not gonna use any nicknames until there's one that's settled on lol) on the back though.

Back
Top Bottom