2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

NICE...REPPED
with the birdman avi, it just made me 
laugh.gif

Man those sz 12 baos were gone with the quickness I got an 11.5 in the cart, but didn't want to go a half size down... whatever the saga continues 

hate all you want dude, I'm enjoying every pair, and if you're really that curious i bought 2 for myself, 1 is a gift for my nephew and the other was gifted to me. theres no need to reply with negative bs, i was posting because I haven't bought anything in years and I'm finally back, just excited man.
repped for all the fresh pickups. I got back into kicks this year after a 4 year break starting with mys first kids arrival. Back in February I picked up 11 new DS pairs of SB dunks and it felt great.

Also thats crazy FOB only got two pairs.! I didn't know **** about him last week, but after watching every one of his YT vids from Vice I gotta say dude seems to be pretty cool. Got me looking to pickup some ingredients for so homemade chairman bao's

Wow. Concepts ships fast sometimes. I sent my girl's baos to the house thinking they'd come in over the weekend or at least next week when I'll be home and I get a notification that they'll be delivered today. I do not remember my UCS coming in this fast. Shoulda worked from home. 

Wow. Concepts ships fast sometimes. I sent my girl's baos to the house thinking they'd come in over the weekend or at least next week when I'll be home and I get a notification that they'll be delivered today. I do not remember my UCS coming in this fast. Shoulda worked from home. 
The UCS was an ugly release. Some people didn't receive theirs for a week or two after and for some when they did, they had a black pair instead of a gray or some things were missing from their pack. Concepts is really good with shipping most of the time. Got my special promotion Uprise in 2 days.

Last edited:
anyone know if the prices, for items listed by corgie ,are set in stone or will he take your H.O?

i've purchased from him before but never asked

just curious.

:nerd:

anyone know if the prices, for items listed by corgie ,are set in stone or will he take your H.O?

i've purchased from him before but never asked

just curious.

nerd.gif
Don't bid him a lower price - you risk becoming fodder on his IG. However I know there are instances where he sells shoes at a higher than listed price either bc there was so much demand or people just offer higher to make sure they get em. Happened to me when I asked him about buying his Olympic dunks for the listed $200. Came back and said somebody offered $250.

at least he lists a price now, when I first started to follow him, he'd just post and say to email offers.

Dont hate me Lol.. But i just recently got into Dunks and ive been missing out..Been a long time Jordan fanatic but now i appreciate them both
No problem with that I am actually the opposite. I just got into JB at end of 2012 (Black/Red 4s first JB cop). But yea I only have 10 pairs of Js. SBs are in the 25-30 range lol SB takes priority over JB in my closet. 

Those are some Nice Kostons @StillIn729   . I need to go get a pair to skate in all the skaters at my skatespots wear them and swear by em they are the best shoe to skate. Those and Adidas Campus Vulc which are very good to skate as well.

Probably going to wait until either the Hacky Sack Dunk Lows or Highs release at SPot and cop those with the Giraffes and not have to worry about paying tax or shipping.

Back
Top Bottom