2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Package arrived...

Metal eye loops.

SB tag is leather... 
nthat.gif

Some sturdy materials... 

A little ashy in person, but dope none the less.

Bonus pic:

Last edited:
I was talking about "Lu" and "Screech" in reference to the cooked up Jordans, but I was thinking that with the access the people arrested so far had to ordering samples, it could explain the original source for super fakes. If you're going out on a limb and risking your job/jail time why wouldn't you use steal the data for the tech packs and contract out a few runs of a shoe that's guaranteed to sell.

edit: But let me just say that I'm just conjecturing here and have no facts or evidence to back this up. It just seems oddly coincidental that in the same time frame product managers were able to pump out hundreds of pairs of unauthorized samples the fakes got so good that it had people here questioning whether or not they were legit.

That's a good point.

Whether the tech itself was sold or just de-constructed and replicated, it's certainly only a small step from unauthorized productions of single, high-priced items, and unauthorized runs of highly-sought after GR shoes, while procuring materials dependently (or using scraps) from the same vendors used for authorized runs.

Tonight, to dinner with the fam.

Back
Top Bottom