2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I searched high and low and finally got the bao's as I previously posted, but I just feel like they look way better in pictures...underwhelmed I guess. Anyone else feel that way? Hype got me lol
I love mine. No issues here. 

I searched high and low and finally got the bao's as I previously posted, but I just feel like they look way better in pictures...underwhelmed I guess. Anyone else feel that way? Hype got me lol

I resisted the hype!!! I knew they weren't for me...

HOWEVER, ya'll do got me wanting a pair of S.O.M.Ps :lol: resisted the hype all this time but now a size came up that I can actually fit :nerd:

Lace swap

Those laces look like the Blue Reef color that Fully Laced offers, looks pretty good in pictures I must admit.

I wanna know why it's thing 2.... what about thing 1? Didn't they look EXACTLY the same?? :lol:

Was there a Thing 1 release we missed??

Is 'Cat and the Hats' next up to release?? What about 'Sam I Ams'?
Maybe the left shoe is thing 1 and the right shoe is thing 2. Or is the right shoe thing 1 and the left shoe thing 2? God Dammit the confusion!!!!!!!!

But you gotta admit. That nickname does go best with the shoe. I mean...........................

Gotta admit it.

Last edited:
Just a thought for all of you guys. I was thinking of putting a web app together for the thread.

Since theres always questions regarding sizing across each release what if I had a page where everyone here (and beyond I suppose) could vote on fit. Results would then be simply charted. That way we could defer questions there and hopefully not get the same questions over and over and over again.

Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom