2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Word. I always hunt for deals, but I also sell everything at good prices. I figure it's a cycle that works itself out. This hobby is filled with people like this.

I'm just curious, how old is everyone in here and when did you become interested in SB's/when did you start collecting them? I'm 22 and I first fell in love with SB's when I saw some Pusheads and Hawaiis sitting on the shelf at my local skateshop in 2006. I was amazed by the materials and designs. I think it was the summer between ninth and eighth grade. The first pair I copped I think was some Bic's I ordered off of CCS.

Probably the oldest on eon here...44.
Been collecting...I don't like how this sounds since I wear all my Sneaks.
I was lucky enough to have my parents buy or i would buy and wear most of all the Jordan, Air Max, Penny's, Pippen's, Rodman's, Robinson's, etc...growing up.
I stopped wearing Jordan's early on, way before the hype started, so I purposely chose not to wear Jordan's.
I've been buying Sneaks all my life, but I was one of those Progressive Skaters that wore everything and not just Skate brands.
I did buy and wore some of the Pro B's when they came out, and then when Nike started making actual Nike Skate Sneaks, i wore them/skated in them.
Dunks have always appealed to me, so that's all I wear now....Unless I play basketball, when I still play in the Old SHOX VC's or Uptempo's.
I'm OLD.

SUPER BIG THANKS to So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 for hooking me up with my baos! Sent the money immediately, he shipped immediately and I was immediately happy! They're dope in person!

Glad They Made It OK Fam :nthat:

Enjoy Those Beauties And Wear Em Into The Ground!

Im kind of happy the current May releases are a pass for me. 

Looks like its going to be Carmines and those END burgers this month. *crosses fingers* 

Rock City Kicks just dropped the Royals and Breds for any heads in Arkansas.

Give em a call to see if they'll take a phone order.

One of my favorite pairs, man. You won't regret it.

on the nostalgic bit, these came out around when I was first getting into sneakers. I was able to just call my local and have them hold me a pair of these for two hours, no problem. 8)

I love every pic I see of them and was kinda pissed I couldn't grab them on release, I snapped my leg in half and was dealing with the aftermath/ healing when they dropped..

Premier just tweeted they have the aquafresh/ reverse bloody gums and what ever else everyone named them

Last edited:
Hahaha, I was awaiting your response to that.

See I know that the shops have to do what they can to get people in the door and buying at retail. They've got to remember that as quickly as this current trend of being easy to sell pairs began it's going to end, and in the lean times I prefer to take my business to shops that pull minimal shenanigans.

Looks like we're sticking to Thing 2 as a nickname huh?

Thats cool, I like it. :smile:

They just need to start cracking on a Alice in Wonderland dunk....please please please

Last edited:

Looks like we're sticking to Thing 2 as a nickname huh?

Thats cool, I like it. :smile:

They just need to start cracking on a Alice in Wonderland dunk....please please please
Haha I don't mind but I don't really like it. We were making fun of how people just come up with whatever they like and call it that, now all of the sudden it's Thing 2? It's an unnamed GR, call it by the first color in the CW like the Birches.

I wanna know why it's thing 2.... what about thing 1? Didn't they look EXACTLY the same?? :lol:

Was there a Thing 1 release we missed??

Is 'Cat and the Hats' next up to release?? What about 'Sam I Ams'?

They could totally do a whole Dr. Seuss (sp?) line and make them look great IMO. 

I wanna know why it's thing 2.... what about thing 1? Didn't they look EXACTLY the same??
laugh.gif

Was there a Thing 1 release we missed??

Is 'Cat and the Hats' next up to release?? What about 'Sam I Ams'?
Let's just call them the Shark Attack:

Or maybe they could be the Deep Blue Sea's:

Or maybe, just maybe.... the Jaws!

I searched high and low and finally got the bao's as I previously posted, but I just feel like they look way better in pictures...underwhelmed I guess. Anyone else feel that way? Hype got me lol

Man I held off on ordering the J-packs because I was counting on winning a pair of red lobsters on eBay, my *** got outbid in the last 4seconds AND then they were both sold out in my size :smh:

Back
Top Bottom