2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm a Vikings fan, so I wear purple a fair amount.

What's the going rate on Dino Jrs these days? I rarely see them DS, and when I do they are like $350 (in a 12 at least.....don't worry, I remember the new PC rules haha)

anyone ever use sneaker shields or whatever they're called? I think I need a pair for a few pairs that I've just gotten around to trying on, they seem a lil big
The one's from footlock are the one's I use. It's not plastic, but styrofoam I think. I like em tho

EDIT: Not styrofoam but they nice.

Last edited:
caved in and got those red and nappy white highs off mainland with the 20% off....$76 wasn't to bad.....cant say no to anything lol 
mean.gif

Folks on eBay who post their order confirmation, in this case Premier's J-Pack release, both annoy and entertain me endlessly. Jordans and loud QS' have warped minds into believing EVERYTHING is limited and a dime is to be made on most things with a Swoosh. Good luck w/ those absurd prices on a shoe that will continue to trickle in and be restocked for the next six months.

What's with the rolled up jeans at the ankle? I see it more and more now, and it's not just for runners/trainers.

Burgundy lows look nice, suede looks on point.

Saw it alot in 02 with bike messenger types so they wouldn't get their pants caught in the chain. Then capri joints made famous by Jason Dill and AVE. Now full out explosion with the sneaker wearers. I think it only looks good with runners or anything lowtop tho.

THANKS TO @CLU713  FOR POSTING THE BRED LOW LINKS YESTERDAY IN THE SUP THREAD

SINCE THE 1ST JPACK CAME OUT I ALWAYS SAID TO MYSELF IF THEY DROP IT IN BLK/RED, AUTO COP

BOOM!

CONTEMPLATED THE BLK/RYL HIGHS BUT MY AJ1 ROYALS BARELY GET WEAR AND IM PEPPERING MY ANGUS FOR THE AJXSB

NICE STUFF EVERYONE, I BEEN WATCHING FROM THE SIDELINES 

Man. Maybe patiently waiting for jpack high and bred low to hit some kind of disco might be hard to do....

Got my Bao's in from CCS yesterday and of course as you all predicted, the box was smushed and ripped. I didn't have time to enter in the free shipping code when they dropped so I paid $7.99 for shipping in a crappy plastic bag. Not very happy with them and despite my email to them expressing my dismay, they seem to not care one bit.

i've been waiting for a dope maroon/burgundy shoes to cop

i really hope those dunk lows come out

Folks on eBay who post their order confirmation, in this case Premier's J-Pack release, both annoy and entertain me endlessly. Jordans and loud QS' have warped minds into believing EVERYTHING is limited and a dime is to be made on most things with a Swoosh. Good luck w/ those absurd prices on a shoe that will continue to trickle in and be restocked for the next six months.
Oh man, this rustles my jimmies.  Almost as much as the guys who post "VNDS" aka 6/10s with a DS price.  SMH

Back
Top Bottom