2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Suddenly I don't feel so bad about ordering via Premier, still a great price if you don't mind waiting for your sneakers. Kind of reminds me of shoe trends.

mean.gif
well yesterday when i was ordering it DID NOT say preorder, today when i check it says preorder, idgaf and could care less, theyll get here when they get here, just didnt know it was a preorder til this morning when i was on the phone. 

I wear all kinds of colors too.

I don't get these beliefs about what to wear at a certain age.

Being grown is about being secure in yourself, which, as it relates to fashion, means wearing what you like and makes you feel good.

If you're wearing or not wearing something because you're a certain age and should be more mature, you are still dressing for other people, which is not very mature at all.
Rep City on this one.... Anyone get that Transport cinco de mayo code to work I wanna scoop those wool lows on extra discount

Suddenly I don't feel so bad about ordering via Premier, still a great price if you don't mind waiting for your sneakers. Kind of reminds me of shoe trends.

I will always pay a little extra/wait a little longer to support a good shop. Any shop that hand writes thank you on your receipt has my business for life

Mainland did that to me last time as well. i dont have an issue with the preorder, i just wish they would mention it on the site when you are ordering.  2 weeks wait last time, it will probably be the same time frame again for me this time

I will always pay a little extra/wait a little longer to support a good shop. Any shop that hand writes thank you on your receipt has my business for life
I throw the receipts out for everything but keep theirs in the box under the shoes.

Mainland did that to me last time as well. i dont have an issue with the preorder, i just wish they would mention it on the site when you are ordering.  2 weeks wait last time, it will probably be the same time frame again for me this time
only thing that kinda helps is the fact that you save 20%, 180 for both came out to 144 shipped for both pair so I can definitely wait no problem, 

would've ordered from Premier over anyone else if I wanted the j pack just because Premier has been good to me and their customer service is top notch

Premier and SPoT are awesome. Both shops have gotten relatively big but still have that small time feel. You can tell they actually VALUE their customers

it does suck not getting the 20 percent off premier, but my highs and lows come tomorrow so it eases the pain a bit lol, and got em for box. no resale bs!

thanks to everyone who posted links so far regardless of what site it was

I was blown away with the nice touch from Premier. Definitely one of my favorite vendors.

I love squadron blues. What is the exact material on that, I never knew. It's like a cross between nubuck and leather

Sucks to hear about mainland, but I'll wait for the price I got them for.

I'll be sure to remember this though.

would've ordered from Premier over anyone else if I wanted the j pack just because Premier has been good to me and their customer service is top notch
Yeah, I tried to throw an oop yesterday to a homie and I got an error on Premier. They charged me but the order didn't go through. They got back to me same day and canceled the charge without question. I am a Premier fanboy through and through because their Cust Service is top notch (and I work in CS, so I really value good CS).
Premier and SPoT are awesome. Both shops have gotten relatively big but still have that small time feel. You can tell they actually VALUE their customers
I love SPoT, too. Fantastic shop, very easy to cop from.
Repped even though I don't need them. Eat, men!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom