2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Snap judgements are being made based on a terribly lit camera phone picture. I had a mod come out of the woodwork in the Infrared 6 thread and try to tell me that my 2010 pack was the Varsity Red based on a quick comparison shot I did, when I took detailed tag photos proving I knew what I was talking about, it ended up being quiet as hell in that thread.

It's weird how people that claim to be ALL about a brand miss the obvious details that differentiate different releases.

Snap judgements are being made based on a terribly lit camera phone picture. I had a mod come out of the woodwork in the Infrared 6 thread and try to tell me that my 2010 pack was the Varsity Red based on a quick comparison shot I did, when I took detailed tag photos proving I knew what I was talking about, it ended up being quiet as hell in that thread.

It's weird how people that claim to be ALL about a brand miss the obvious details that differentiate different releases.
i'm just trying to inform the homie of what I know

if he's worried about the authenticity of his Royals he's welcome to PM me some pics so I can get a better look or he can post it in legit check

if that doesn't matter to him then he can keep it moving

doesn't affect me or anyone else either way... just here to help

I think they're real, it could be my phone/fish tank light making them look weird.. Can someone legit check them?

This happens a lot with concord legit checks, like I know its flooded with GMs and fakes but some times "authentic" are crappy too. Got a pair of Bordeaux VII from Nike on RD and the one of the tongues were missing the "Air Jordan". Was so pissed, waited forever on that retro :smh:

Did you post a picture of that? I vaguely remember that. I also remember someone in the Banned 1 thread getting 2 tongue tags with Imagine.

davinci davinci Please enlighten us as to what's fake, I honestly don't know what to look for on those and because of the high proliferation of high end fakes in that market I tend to shy away now, even if I am interested in a pair.

Just saying "they're fake" doesn't really help anyone discern the differences between a legit pair and a fake one.

i feel like i just told a kid Santa wasn't real 
laugh.gif

the obvious signs of fakes are:

- widows peaks on the toebox (that little fragment of leather on the tip of the toebox)

- widows peak on the heels (even though we didn't see a picture of that, i'm guessing there is one there)

- specific dates on the inside that allude to GM/fake pairs (9/13-11/28) albeit I've seen only 2 instances where this was not the case

- box label has improper alignment with barcode and numbers (if he wants to post that I can point that out too)

there's numerous things that help spot fakes, but this isn't the legit check section for Royals nor Jordan 1 thread so this is the last I will say about it.

if you have any more questions just PM me.. no need to clutter the SB thread with this stuff

Last edited:
Damn, hope dude didn't pay resellers price for those. Anyways I prefer the royals with blue laces.

Does anyone actually prefer the jpack lows over the highs?

And damn finding out he had fake royals must be a ****** feeling

Last edited:
****, someone hold me down for a 10.5 for a week! Lol
If I come across a 10.5 you want me to grab it let me know

If a speck of leather is the only way to tell if a shoe is authentic or not.... It shouldn't matter

Not against anyone spending their own money on anything but getting bamboozled with some fakes for real prices is not ok
yeah man those pics confirmed that they're fake

Most fakes that I've seen have 11-28 as the manufactur date

I'm not copping the Jpack but I strongly prefer the bred lows over the royal highs.

I like the red. :smile:

i feel like i just told a kid Santa wasn't real 

the obvious signs of fakes are:

- widows peaks on the toebox (that little fragment of leather on the tip of the toebox)

- widows peak on the heels (even though we didn't see a picture of that, i'm guessing there is one there)

- specific dates on the inside that allude to GM/fake pairs (9/13-11/28) albeit I've seen only 2 instances where this was not the case

- box label has improper alignment with barcode and numbers (if he wants to post that I can point that out too)

there's numerous things that help spot fakes, but this isn't the legit check section for Royals nor Jordan 1 thread so this is the last I will say about it.

if you have any more questions just PM me.. no need to clutter the SB thread with this stuff
Any tips to on how to spot fakes with Dunk highs? Everything I've read gives out pointers on lows or it's specific to Tiffs.

Nice to meet a fellow 40 year old! I wear a suit M-F so I cant rock my kicks as often as I like but I like your style!.  I'm 41, look 31, dress 21 (on weekends) and act 11!

hahahaha!!!!!

Well said my friend! I'm 31, dress like I'm 21, act 11 at times, and my wife has a heart attack when she receives packages from shoe sites sent to the house to add more to my collection. Life of sneakerhead. It never gets old.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom