2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sorry for the delay on pics. Insta UNDS for tonight. The brown leather SB tab is an exquisite touch. Glad I copped!!! Hacky Sack Hi up next for me.

I need these to drop soon.

Trying to get those Jades from Blacksheep but they aren't responding to my emails fml
I just did a quick search on the bay and they have some for retail. Sz 10 and 10.5 were the ones I clicked on. Anyways, good luck.

Last edited:
I just did a quick search on the bay and they have some for retail. Sz 10 and 10.5 were the ones I clicked on. Anyways, good luck.

I actually need a 11.5-12 but thank you.
They actually responded and was able to purchase not bad at $100

Today was a day filled with email blasts from all over with shipping notices, and just when I thought the day couldn't get any better my GF came home and suggested we get tickets to catch Morrissey at the end of the month.

STOKED.

Did those red jpacks release already? Sorry I've been really busy with school

Last edited:
Today was a day filled with email blasts from all over with shipping notices, and just when I thought the day couldn't get any better my GF came home and suggested we get tickets to catch Morrissey at the end of the month.

STOKED.

That's cool.
You should pick up that Morrissey Skate Tee from Lakai(Skateboarders of the World Unite and Take Over), or the new one from Everybody Skates(The Smith Grind).
I preferred The Smiths, but still very cool!

Question... Again about people concerned about when/if they'll be receiving an order/shipping confirmation from NDC... Would it be safe to say that some people with those concerns are possibly using bots to get their shoes? That would seem, to me, to be a valid explanation as to why they're trippin'.. idk

Edit.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay on pics. Insta UNDS for tonight. The brown leather SB tab is an exquisite touch. Glad I copped!!! Hacky Sack Hi up next for me. Ima stick with black laces.

Yes I'm walking around the house in them in my PJs.
I can't lie they look 10X better on foot lol will be a release day decision for me. If I don't pickup civilists between now and release of these. These may be copped. But as far as month of may goes I got my pickup that I wanted from this month (Royals) and Carmine 6 (If the NDC gods are with me lol) at end of month.

from what the set lists show there's a good chance songs from the Smiths will make an appearance.

No way am I wearing the guy I'm seeing play on my shirt at the concert though.

The leather tab on the Stars or whatever they're called remind me of the tab they used on NSW Dunk Zoom releases from last summer.

I really really like those "Stars" Dunks.......I just don't like the stars themself! Ahhh, I wish that heel was just black!

Did those red jpacks release already? Sorry I've been really busy with school

Yes, shops have been popping up all over the thread the past couple of days. SPoT and CCS tomorrow I believe, stayed tuned I'm sure more shops will pop up tomorrow.

The leather tab on the Stars or whatever they're called remind me of the tab they used on NSW Dunk Zoom releases from last summer.
I was 50/50 on those until I saw that leather tag. Now I have to get them. Sometimes it's the little things that catch your eye

Back
Top Bottom