2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They were cheap, but pretty beat, I'd love to find a fresher pair in my size at a decent price. Or even the bruins or the skate classics in this color way.

We may need an intervention soon bro...

roll.gif
 Good pickup
No one can intervene with my love of SOMP's.

Also, for the record, I got to wear my Royal J-Packs last night for a little bit and I'm gonna wear them again today, they are awesome. They look FANTASTIC with the lace swap. Were a bit tight at first but within 5 minutes of walking around they were on spot, very comfortable. One shoe had the recently-occurring glue under the insole noise, but that was gone by the end of the night. Very happy with my purchase of those and pretty glad I passed on the lows.

No one can intervene with my love of SOMP's.

Also, for the record, I got to wear my Royal J-Packs last night for a little bit and I'm gonna wear them again today, they are awesome. They look FANTASTIC with the lace swap. Were a bit tight at first but within 5 minutes of walking around they were on spot, very comfortable. One shoe had the recently-occurring glue under the insole noise, but that was gone by the end of the night. Very happy with my purchase of those and pretty glad I passed on the lows.
laugh.gif
 lol Good to hear about the Royals man. Mine supposed to come in tomorrow from Premier so def. looking forward to that tomorrow. I skipped the lows also. 

laugh.gif
 lol Good to hear about the Royals man. Mine supposed to come in tomorrow from Premier so def. looking forward to that tomorrow. I skipped the lows also. 
Yeah just swap those black laces in and you'll never look back. For some reason, the shoe looks COMPLETELY different with the royal laces in. Too much blue, or something. In the pics I took (I didn't notice it at first) if you look at them hard enough, one shoe looks like the AJ1 Royal and the other looks like the dunk just cuz of the lace swap. Always amazing what a difference a lace swap can make.

4th of July dunks really grew on me. I would love to see them with blue or red laces.

Pics anyone?

Actually, does anyone know the alternative lace color?

I think a lot of these "grow" on you because you see pics of them over and over. That plus the "exclusiveness" caused by pairs selling out is probably why we end up buying pairs we didn't like at first. Kinda like a song on the radio that you hear so much you eventually "like" it. Thoughts?

You can try for a retail phone order at Extra Butter  for both the new low and high Nike SB Dunk “J-Pack” releases if you’re looking to grab a pair.

Phone:  516-632-5150

Dunk Low Pro – $85

Dunk High Pro – $95

Via Kicksdeal Twitter

I think a lot of these "grow" on you because you see pics of them over and over. That plus the "exclusiveness" caused by pairs selling out is probably why we end up buying pairs we didn't like at first. Kinda like a song on the radio that you hear so much you eventually "like" it. Thoughts?

Pretty much. I find a lot of shoes grow on me after time. A lot of times I only really like a retro of something at first sight, because of the fact that I am accustomed to the particular colorway. If a concept is really crazy it takes a while for me to really like it. Sometimes seeing on feet pictures helps as well

I won't even go into the Jordan forum I'm so salty I missed out. Really have to tell myself that I didn't have much of a chance anyway. Messed up captcha on Royals but I think I was prob late anyway. I shouldn't complain bc NDC been REALLY good to me lately.
You don't know how salty I was yesterday. I had them in cart, and then got an error when I tried to check out, boom... cart empty... 
mad.gif

#teamocd checking in...this never happens to me :D my opinion about a colorway will never change based on "exclusiveness". theres a certain word people use to describe those that do though :wink:

Back
Top Bottom