2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Gonna try to get both of the upcoming AJ1xSB's. Probly gonna end up paying resell for at least one pair
mean.gif
if there's anything that is literally a must cop this year (besides SOMPs) it's those two AJ1xSBs. I NEED THOSE.

i've never been so indecisive on copping some shoes 

i need to unsubscribe until the j-packs vanish
but i won't 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Really sorry guys. I know its not SB but just a heads up that these are dropping in the states this coming weekend. If you can, GRAB them. Materials are 110% amazing, and you cant beat the execution. 

Amazing pickup.
Damn I want those hamburgers soo bad...too bad they seem to only be releasing in NYC stores! @jLi119  can I get an OOP!? haha j/k but damn I seriously want these and probably impossible for me to get them for retail.

Damn I want those hamburgers soo bad...too bad they seem to only be releasing in NYC stores! @jLi119  can I get an OOP!? haha j/k but damn I seriously want these and probably impossible for me to get them for retail.
haha i have no idea what those are but if you PM me some info I'll look into it.

Gonna try to get both of the upcoming AJ1xSB's. Probly gonna end up paying resell for at least one pair :smh:

If We Pool Our Collective Efforts In Here, We Should All Be Able To Cook Off That Release :nthat:

"With Our Powers Combined!"

On That Note, Did Anyone Else Know Don Cheadle Played Captain Planet At Some Point In His Acting Career? :wow:

I'm Straight Up DYING Over Here Over These Pics That Came Up In My Google Image Search :rofl:

Last edited:
I don't plan to get the lance mountains but I'll definitely try to keep an eye out for sites and stuff that they pop up at during the release time. But it probably won't be nothing compared to what @John00   does lol I swear he pops up with shops from all over the place. 

If We Pool Our Collective Efforts In Here, We Should All Be Able To Cook Off That Release :nthat:

"With Our Powers Combined!"

On That Note, Did Anyone Else Know Don Cheadle Played Captain Planet At Some Point In His Acting Career? :wow:

I'm Straight Up DYING Over Here Over These Pics That Came Up In My Google Image Search :rofl:

It's a funny or die deal funny as ****

This is hilarious, never knew/seen this before. Awesome actor though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom