2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I guess you want him to wear some sissy crap like this or a pair of jeans equally sissified.
idk, I like that whole fit (might be tight that those af1s don't come in anything smaller than a 7). But I'm a girl so maybe I get a pass? 
roll.gif

I guess you want him to wear some sissy crap like this or a pair of jeans equally sissified.
I don't with him mocking @mints  wear but how does this help. 2 wrongs don't make a right. We're not here for mocking each other on own pants. This is Sb Dunk forum. Let's keep it to the kicks

Congrats to sipys wife and fam, thats great news. Mints jeans look like some normal *** jeans, whoever trying to clown dudes for wearing regular jeans is just ******. Really anyone spending $300+ on a single pair of jeans is ******.

Shoe wise those all red wood grain dunks arent bad, but hopefully nike can get the fad outta there system and make some new ****.

Anyone try painting the lower blue part?  haha MS paint is all i have

Last edited:
dont really understand why i read so much **** about peoples jeans in all of these threads... Kd , Lebron, Jordan all threads people hate on everyone's clothes... i thought this was NIKE TALK... Not Express, True Religion TALK or whatever anyone else wears... Im sure there are sites dedicated to jeans.. Go find them... wear what u want...

Did my daily loggin to swoosh because I have a Nike problem and I see dunks are up on ID. FYI. Guess I know what I'll be doing in my tiny bit of downtime today. 

For those in the O.C.

FURNACE
10100 Valley View St, Buena Park, CA 90620
(714) 828-4226

Have received the J-Pack Dunks - Highs and Lows.
In store Only at this time....
But working on Phone Order Option before Summer...

Dunks still available:
Hacky Sack Lows
Snake Eyes
Brickhouses
510s
V-Days

which j pack does everyone like better? royals or black/red
My royals ordered from SPoT are out for delivery so I'll answer that later but you can't really go wrong with either one. Like a lot of people (including myself) said, these are a really nice shoe for a GR. The materials are pretty decent it seems like so it just depends which you like more. Some people bought these to emulate AJ 1's but I got them cause I thought they were a simple, clean colorway.

Back
Top Bottom