2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Did my daily loggin to swoosh because I have a Nike problem and I see dunks are up on ID. FYI. Guess I know what I'll be doing in my tiny bit of downtime today. 

The dunk options are pretty weak right now, not a whole lot you can do. I'll wait till they put the NFL options back up.

*****s up with the new ID options though... u cant combine different materials... weak 
mean.gif
Yeah it's definitely a let down when I look at what they've got up there roshe-wise. I need to just pull the trigger on the suede ones I've got hanging out in my cart but I digress. 

choosing the all suede upper increases the price by $10... better be some SOMP type suede to justify that price increase

Last edited:
I think the guy is a dbag but he threw in some De La's in the video which was cool. 

Straight up stunned trying to decide what lace to go with to unDS these. Like taking too big a dab im all sweaty and cold at the same time..
Also I cant recall another sb that had alternate laces that looke as good as the ones that came already laced.

Last edited:
which j pack does everyone like better? royals or black/red

I preferred the Royals from Catalog first, and knew I wanted them.
Then when I saw Pix, I fell more in Love with the Highs and that Nike used Suede. (Love Suede on Dunks!)
But, yesterday when I saw and held the Lows, I had to buy them too.
That Suede Swoosh is what really sold me on the lows...
Did I already say that I Love Suede on Dunks!

black/red j pack up there look clean... might have to scoop a pair

do they come with black laces too?

Last edited:
Straight up stunned trying to decide what lace to go with to unDS these. Like taking too big a dab im all sweaty and cold at the same time..

Also I cant recall another sb that had alternate laces that looke as good as the ones that came already laced.

If you want the "Valentine's look/feel" to the Dunk - Red.
If you don't want the "Valentine's look/feel" to the Dunk - White.

which j pack does everyone like better? royals or black/red

I preferred the Royals from Catalog first, and knew I wanted them.
Then when I saw Pix, I fell more in Love with the Highs and that Nike used Suede. (Love Suede on Dunks!)
But, yesterday when I saw and held the Lows, I had to buy them too.
That Suede Swoosh is what really sold me on the lows...
Did I already say that I Love Suede on Dunks!

yeah the suede looks pretty sick

Back
Top Bottom