2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was able to get a branded version for 165 shipped on a PayPal offer about three weeks ago

I've worn my non branded version about 10 times and they still look fresh

That's about the range I'm willing to pay. I'm sure I'll find a pair eventually.

Is there a separate SB Dunk ID thread?
dont think so most people dont start posting up ID ideas left n right like it in the normal ID threads... usually a what i ordered... n an arrival pic n a quick review of the materials in other words please dont go HAM with ID ideas/ creations 
happy.gif

They've had that option up before and I remember back in like 2010 you could even get it with a metallic silver swoosh.

Hahahaha, wheres the love? :tongue:

You actually did just make me laugh though with that typo. "me" vs "my"
I re-read that last sentence and now Im picturing you as a pirate. 

Haha if I was a pirate I'd just take my lances. Now I gotta actually wait in line *sigh*

I think I'm gonna end up at civil so I don't have to go into the city. Probably pm you closer to release to compare notes if you wouldn't mind.

School is easy

Thank tho @ all. One thing I'm worried about is thr fact that there are 4 different versions which means sizea may be limited even more since I want a particular one

Last edited:
We gonna see alot of "the struggle is real" Tiffany Nike iDs apparently lmao well it's cheaper than spending 300+ on ebay

What are the versions? I'm probably confused since in the pictures I saw there seemed to be four different ones, black and white and then the same colors with blue or red smudges
when you purchase the shoes theyre black or white depending on the pair u purchased... as you beat them up (or use acetone) the blue n red is exposed under the top layer of white or black

when you purchase the shoes theyre black or white depending on the pair u purchased... as you beat them up (or use acetone) the blue n red is exposed under the top layer of white or black

I would sell my soul for these.

Last edited:
What are the versions? I'm probably confused since in the pictures I saw there seemed to be four different ones, black and white and then the same colors with blue or red smudges

There's a white based and a black based. The top layer of paint will gradually wear off (or quickly if you use acetone/sandpaper) to reveal Black/Red Black/Royal. Both releases will be mix matched so if you want to have a Black/Red or Black/Royal pair you need to get both pairs of shoes.

There's been speculation that they probably made it to wear you won't be able to make a perfect pair of Black/Royal or Black/Red but without someone having pairs in hand it's just discussion at this point.

Back
Top Bottom