2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Broke out my SOMPS today, so :smokin, defintetly going to wear these extensively.

JPacks came in as well, just wating to pounce on the "CA"/"Stars"/"Memorial Day"/"4th of July" joints so I can double up and be set for the next 12-18 months.

Broke out my SOMPS today, so
smokin.gif
, defintetly going to wear these extensively.

JPacks came in as well, just wating to pounce on the "CA"/"Stars"/"Memorial Day"/"4th of July" joints so I can double up and be set for the next 12-18 months.
12-18 months?

hahahhahahaha-hahahaha.jpg

Just been catching up on the thread after being busy the last few days.

All the Jordan x SB talk has me wanting to try to meet up with some of y'all Massachusetts head to team up to cop.

sipy sipy I don't wanna play with you cuz you'll steal me 13s

Just been catching up on the thread after being busy the last few days.

All the Jordan x SB talk has me wanting to try to meet up with some of y'all Massachusetts head to team up to cop.

@Sipy I don't wanna play with you cuz you'll steal me 13s
Hahahaha, wheres the love? :tongue:

You actually did just make me laugh though with that typo. "me" vs "my"

I re-read that last sentence and now Im picturing you as a pirate. 

Last edited:
FCFS means that if you really want them be prepared to block out a 24 hour period to sit in front of the store, make sure that people don't just have phantom chairs out or you'll find yourself going from within single digits to the 30th in line. If these are released in the same quantities as the first one, there's still a chance you'll strike out. I hope they flood these though so that people that actually want them can get them without any unreasonable effort.

Don't think I'll be allowed to camp all night, but I'll go really early in the morning(3 or 4) and see what it looks like. If there are a lot people then I'll just try my luck online. (I'm 16 btw)

Do I have a chance?

Last edited:

These came in today, that euphoria nubuck makes some of my suede dunks look bad lol

That about wraps up the must haves from the tiff box's for me so far.

Don't think I'll be allowed to camp all night, but I'll go really early in the morning(3 or 4) and see what it looks like. If there are a lot people then I'll just try my luck online. (I'm 16 btw)

Do I have a chance?
Yeah if you plan on just going early I dont think I'd waste my time to be honest with you. :frown:

If you get good grades this would be a perfect opportunity for a bonding experience with mom/dad or someone.

And then they'll never let you on sneaker forums ever again.

im sure the YOTH didn't even come in 11.5 at this point i have yet to see any in that size anywhere 
mean.gif
frown.gif

Do I have a chance?
1. Find out how many pairs your shop is getting.

2. You'll should know right away whether you're getting a pair or not. If you know there's only 10 pairs and you see 1 guy sleeping with 15 shadow chairs, just go home.

3. Set your alarm for 7:50 AM EST

4. F5 NDC starting 7:58 AM EST.

5. Be a captcha ninja

There's no such beast as SB Dunk iD, some people might get bent out of shape with you posting iDs in here, I'm not one of them, but I'm also not a mod.

Back
Top Bottom