2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If someone is trying to sell you a pair of shoes for several hundred dollars and that's the only pictures they're offering you, steer clear of the deal. You're probably going to be ripped off.

True... But paypal and ebay buyer protection are good... If they are fakes then i return.. They were just listed as nike sb dunks black and teal..
Some people don't know how to list

Anyone gotta a spot with thunder blue lows in sz 11!? Thanks fam. I want to take onfoot pics but its only a phone pic so ill pass :smile: beating in the baos, not as loud as they looked. Yay

PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO.

Question #1.) After watching the video, what would you do if you were the person doing the restoration?

Question #2.) Do you have any stories about restoration attempts, good or bad?

Question #3.) If you were Nike SB and you could create a SB to represent your favorite horror films would it look like? Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided. (You can do as many different SB dunks as you want)

FORMAT:

1.) Name of  dunk and is it a dunk high or dunk low?

2.) Nickname of dunk?

3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop canvas picture.)

4.) Explain the inspiration behind the Dunk SB.

5.) How would it be released?

Last edited:
For tonight

Those memorial days are really really REALLY growing on me... Wanna get em and throw the jpack royal laces on there. Any spots still have a 10-11? Staying away from feebay

Last edited:
:lol: dude in the WDYWT thread thinks the white ice are the same as the medicoms...

Yeah that's me lol
I was on phone and did not see that the shoe was different and as I was wearing the white ice at the same time I was "oh cool a shoe friend"

"Raging Bull" Dunk High (3M)

* Sorry, wanted to post a photo without flash but my phone is bad at night time shots.

I'm pleasantly surprised by these. I thought I would be getting a very monotone dunk, but these shoes have some POP.

The black 3M material is very pleasing to the eyes. I love how it gives a nice glitter and sparkle sparkle in normal lighting conditions.

I couldn't find any defects on the 3M material either (the recent Jordan 5Lab3's were marred with scratches/glue marks). It looks fairly durable.

This shoe is all about the details. The clear sole contrasted by the coal 3M, and that final touch of red stitching.

They're really... a simple kind of beautiful.

Build quality wise, my pair came with some glue staining along the edge of the toe and for some reason the wing appeared a bit creased. Maybe a display model who knows?

I can't take points off for the creasing though. Factory fresh pairs I don't believe would be like that.

Rating: A solid 8.5/10

you need inside size tag make sure the dates are right and insole see if it has the zoom air insole. The croc prints is not smooth its bumpy and the date is slightly touching the line in the size tag unless its the first runs with date run of 3/16/05 i think it was. The first runs at that date is the only ones not touching the barcode line in the inside size tag all other dates touches it. 

This is a DS pair direct from nicky

this is my beater pair from Nicky the croc prints has a pattern way and kinda bumpy and comes out. not smooth at all. And the tongue is nice and fat and the diamond is like slightly curved in like this. Showing only half a diamond not the whole tag showing flat.

Last edited:
^ what size is that? i been trying to get one... lol cant find a 10 or 10.5 or 11 for crap

Sorry man I can't offer much help. These are a little foot's size 6.... and no where near 10-11. :tongue:

Just keep looking. Hype isn't huge on these so the resell market is pretty buyer friendly. The odds are in your favour because of your size.

Fake bro ! The back heel is so off [emoji]128529[/emoji] ! The NIKE is off to ! Dont even bother!

It's very subtle and can be hard to see in pics, but all the letters of NIKE on the heel tab should be connected via a single stitch.

Beware though, some of the best fakes I've seen replicate this.

The dates, as aura said above, is often the best indicator.

Also, as aura mentioned, a good thing to check is the zoom air insole. There's a little lip on one side of the zoom, and in legit pairs it will be off-center, but one fakes it is often smack dab in the middle.

I need another pair of SBs in a neck breaking color. Any suggestions? 

ps. retail or less

Perhaps, Neckfaces. If you have a face IN your neck, you may already suffered a broken neck.

If you know that this isn't the place to do THIS then why post it here?! NT has a JB section, go there and look for the help you need. Please keep that outta here.

But, he's the SBKING, yo!!!

BTW, as many of you know, AJ1s did get skated back in the day.

My OG1s

If you know that this isn't the place to do THIS then why post it here?! NT has a JB section, go there and look for the help you need. Please keep that outta here.

Don't bring him to the JB section, there's a legit check section.

And if a deal is too good to be true, 95% of the time it is. I'm sure the posters knew this and suspected they were fake, so go with your hunch. Better to be safe than sorry.(That goes for those Tiffs and Royals). $300 for some kicks going for over $500 :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom